eighteen.

you swung your legs back and forth, waiting for shinichiro to finish whatever he was doing so he could take you home

yes, you were at his shop once again.

originally, you just wanted to drop off for a minute and greet him but the male held you back and kept on talking about meeting someone so you stayed.

the person he said that was gonna visit didn't come though.

the ravenette sighed and closed the glass doors, "-zana didn't come today"

you looked up from the book you found and tilted your head, 'zana?'

"well whatever, there's always tomorrow" he shrugged it off and locked the shop from the inside.

after shinichiro finished locking up the shop, he motioned for you to come with him to the back, "let's go, i'll just change quickly then i'll drop you off"

you nodded and followed after him.

✦%

'i have a bad feeling about this...'

panic started rising up after you heard a crunch, it sounded like glass breaking.

shinichiro was still changing so you had no choice but to look, or at least peek so you could tell the older.

you hopped off of the chair and slowly approached the door.

just as you were about to twist it open, a hand stopped you.

"don't." shinichiro shook his head, grabbing a wrench with his unoccupied hand.

nodding, you stepped out of the way and let him open the door.

"please be careful" you signed.

the male just smiled and patted your head, an attempt to reassure you everything was gonna be okay.