fourteen.

you idly sat by on the motorcycle shinichiro was working on, swinging your legs back and forth as you watched the ravenette hum a song while he fixed the vehicle

"can you pass me the wrench?" he asked, smiling up at you.

you nodded and turned around to grab the tool he asked for.

"thank you" shinichiro sent you another smile before fixing his attention on the task at hand.

it was about 2 in the afternoon and you were left alone at the apartment so you just decided to come to shinichiro's shop, a place you knew by heart.

the ravenette was always more than happy to have your company, especially when hid friends were busy with something else.

after a few minutes, shinichiro was finished, well, not really, but you didn't need to know that!

"hey, y/n, come here" shinichiro motioned for you to come closer.

you hopped off of the motorcycle and stood in front of him.

the ravenette smiled and pulled his phone out, played a song before shoving his phone back into his pocket.

you tilted your head to the side.

shinichiro just chuckled in response, taking your smaller hands in his before he started swaying side to side, moving you along with him.

this was ridiculous but the older looked like he was having fun so you just went along with it.

you've never really tried slow dancing so you occasionally stepped on his foot, don't worry! he didn't mind! he was just happy you were happy.

earlier, he confessed to a girl and got rejected (again), this was merely an attempt in forgetting the events that played out earlier.

no, he isn't a ped0, he loves you, platonically and he was sure wakasa, takeomi, and keizo felt the same towards you.

"oh? what's this? shinichiro i'm slowly getting creeped oit by you" wakasa stated, taking a seat on the couch as he watched you dance with shinichiro.