five. (new)

you listened intently to what izana had been talking about for the past 10 minutes as you poked your food with the utensils on your hand

you listened intently to what izana had been talking about for the past 10 minutes as you poked your food with the utensils on your hand. kakucho was sitting across you, the same exact thing.

neither of you could do anything to stop him but it wasn't really that bad, it was a good thing to be honest. izana wasn't really talkative much so you always cherished the times when he was but right now, you were too sleep deprived to comprehend what the hell he was talking about.

"-and that's why we should do it! now, are you two in?" izana had asked with a cute smile on his face.

"huh?"
"??"

"great! let's go!"

what the fuck did you just get yourself into.

✦%

currently, the three of you were standing in front of the biggest tree on the yard.

everyone had different reactions: izana was excited for some reason, kakucho was dumbfounded, and you? you were kind of nervous.

it's been years since you last climed a tree and you didn't know if you could do it in such a small body, the tree was huge after all.

"come on, come on, comeon comeon comeon comeon.." izana repeated the same two words over and over again with a huge grin on his face, you and kakucho could only look at him in concern.

"hey-"

"come on!" izana exclaimed excitedly, grabbing both yours and kakucho's hand as he ran forward.

you were focused on trying to regain your footing as he dragged you and kakucho to the tree.

".. okay…" kakucho nodded, definitely weirded out by izana's behavior as well but he chose not to question it.

any other izana other than the angry one was good.

you watched with worried eyes as both males climbed the tree, almost effortlessly. kakucho almost fell couple of times but he was good, izana however… looked like a fucking lizard.