twenty-five.

"-and that concludes today's meeting", draken sighed as he looked down at his non-existent watch "it's almost midnight, you guys are dismissed, go home or whatever"

he watched for a few seconds as most toman members left to go home before he turned around.

he exhaled deeply and gritted his teeth at mikey, an irk mark appearing on his head.

it was mikey's idea to hold a meeting immediately, saying some shit that it was very important and it couldn't wait until the next day. spoiler alert: it wasn't actually important.

mikey was unmoving from his position on the stairs, his head hung low obviously asleep.

draken could only sigh, it was mikey after all what did he expect?

he looked around and saw that almost everyone remaining (mostly the toman captains & their vice-captain) looked like they were about to doze of any second.

he cleared his throat and clapped once, successfully gathering everyone's attention.

"let's all go home as well, i'll take mikey back to their house" he said, already pulling the shorter blond on his back.

"um, what about mikey's bike?"

draken paused for a moment, that was a slight problem he didn't think about.

he for sure couldn't wake up mikey to drive himself back home, it was asking for trouble.

he also couldn't tell someone to drive it back to mikey's place because almost everyone had someone to drop off: pah with peh, baji with chifuyu, and mitsuya with hakkai. the twins, mucho, and sanzu were all gone as well, probably on their way back home to rest as well.

and without much thought, you raised your hand.

draken stared at you for a moment, contempleting his choices for a few, not like had that many options to choose from anyways.

option 1: let y/n drive mikey's motorcycle
> pros: i can drive y/n back to their place, mikey's bike would (hopefully) be in safe hands.
> cons: 50% chance y/n would doze off while driving and possibly end up in an accident; mai would kill me.