thirteen.

you stood beside pah as you both watched the other males argue

about what you ask?

well...

"-AND THAT'S WHY SHE SHOULD RIDE WITH ME!!"
"THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!!"
"YOU BOTH AREN'T TRUSTWORTHY ENOUGH!! THAT'S WHY SHE SHOULD COME WITH ME!!"
"FUCK OFF!! YOU'RE ALREADY GOING WITH MIKEY!!"

yeah...

you mentally punched your own face before turning to pah and tugging on his shirt.

the male turned to you and tilted his head, "what?"

you looked around before pointing at his motorcycle.

"you wanna go with me?" you nodded.

he nodded and grabbed your arm, both of you not even bothering to wait for the others.

"hey, y/n-chin is already going with pah-chin"

"HUH?!"

the four males snapped their heads to where you previously stood, only to find it empty.

"you guys act like little girls" pah nonchalantly said before driving off.

you wrapped an arm around his torso with the other one waving at the others.

"NO FAIR!!"

✦%

you have been spending about 7 months with the males, they were really nice towards you, especially mitsuya and draken. mikey and baji did not like that, sometimes even wishing they never introduced you to each other.

(it's all baji's fault😒)

you have also met mitsuya's little sisters! they were extremely nice and cute, they both often ignore their own brother when you're around, takashi didn't mind tho, he found it kind of endearing how close you were to his sisters.

kazutora, boy oh boy, mai did not like this guy at first, saying something like 'i don't like nor trust you, leave my sister alone' but now that 7 months have passed, she kind of got over it and can now tolerate being around the male without saying anything offensive.