sixteen. (new)

shinichiro blinked dumbly

wakasa stared in disinterest.

takeomi sighed in disbelief.

keizo pursed his lips into a thin line.

all four of them were currently standing in front of your school, waiting for the dismissal bell to ring.

none of them knew the others had plans on picking you up from school, no one even had to pick you up because you had two older siblings that knew how to ride motorcycles for gods' sake!

"ah? shinichiro-kun? oh, the others are here too…" junpei blinked in confusion, hands on his motorcycle as mai stared at them from behind him, "what're you all doing here?"

and as if practiced ten times a day, they all muttered one word, "n/n"

"oh."
"ah,"

junpei then perked up with a relieved smile, "oh! actually, that's great! mai and i have to run some errands, we were gonna tell her to go home on her own for now but," junpei chuckled, gesturing to the four of them, "guess this is better."

"errands?" shinichiro tilted his head in confusion, only to be waved off by mai.

"nothing dangerous, mom just told us to fetch some stuff from the store but i think it's gonna take a while," mai sighed, rubbing her neck in exasperation, "please look after n/n for now"

like she even had to say that.

"will do." takeomi nodded, dropping his cigarette on the ground before stepping on it at the sight of kids (in his eyes) exiting the school gates.

"well then, we'll be off." junpei smiled softly, briefly waving at the four of them before driving away.

shinichiro turned to give the others a glare, "why are you guys here anyways? i always pick n/n up from school."

"exactly why," wakasa shrugged, shoving his hands in his pockets, "you hog her attention so much"

"you're not any better, wakasa." takeomi scoffed, sideyeing the both of them.