01

Ningning's POV

I parked my car in the parking lot then took the elevator to the 3rd floor.
I saw my beloved assistant,Winter, sleeping on her desk. I was about to wake her up but that will be rude so i just let her be.

I entered my office then i started to organize my desk. I sat at my chair then opened my new patient's profile to learn more about her.

I sat there. Bored as hell because my patient is not here yet. I checked the time 8:36 AM. I sighed just as i expected,she didn't came,maybe i should just quit as her therapist and recommend other therapists that i know.

I started to clean my desk. I picked up my phone and got up. I dialed her mom's number.

While it was ringing i heard a knock at my door. "Ms. YiZhuo your patient is here" i heard Winter say through the door. She came?

-

I cleared my throat then looked at her.
"Why did you come late Ms. Uchinaga?" I said in the softest voice i can master. This is my Work Voice. As a therapist,you need to be gentle when you approach your patients. Some people that are diagnosed with depression are often sensitive. You can't be harsh when talking to them because they'll think that you're mad at them and don't genuinely care about them and their feelings.

"I overslept" she replied,staring blankly at me. Damn,she's cold
"Okay so where should we start huh? How about telling me what you are feeling today?" I smiled a little
"I feel like shit ever since i woke up because i need to attend this stupid therapy session" she said in a monotonous voice. I'll fucking hurt this bitch. I took a deep breath then picked up my pen and notebook.

"What makes you think that this is stupid Ms. Uchinaga?"
She scoffed at me. "Look Ms. Ning,i'm not supposed to be here. I'm completely fine. I don't have depression,my past therapists probably just faked my results or something" she explained.

I stared at her then looked at her profile again.
"Well if you really think like that then i suggest we find out if you're not really depressed Ms. Uchinaga. I just hope that you won't fake the things you're saying to me because we'll definitely have a problem" she rolled her eyes
"Fine" she said.

Okay. I can do this.

(I just wanna say that i changed a few things at the description of this book.)

So,i wanna address some things about Giselle's issue.
As a Giselle stan myself. I am extremely disappointed of Giselle's behavior.
I just that hope someone will educate her and she apologize.
I am not gonna defend Giselle in here because what Giselle did is bad.
I'm not gonna say anything/tell my opinions about this matter.
However,i wanna know if y'all still want me to continue this or don't until Giselle apologizes. Or do y'all want me to unpublish this and just write another story?
I value my readers opinion so pls let me know your thoughts about this.

(This chapter is unedited and English isn't my first language so please excuse some grammatical errors/typos)