08

Ningning's POV

Winter pulled me for a hug after i told her what happened last night.
"I'm sorry i failed to answer the call, Ning... I forgot that my phone is silent"she looked at me apologetically.

"It's okay, Win.... Aeri was there to comfort me last night" she looked surprised but she then  smiled "Then i should thank her for being there for my friend" i laughed while smacking her arm"Don't be so cheesy, Win! I'm cringing!" she laughed with me "Ow! that one hurts!"

I just continued to smack her shoulder.

Gosh, i'm so lucky to have a friend like her

-

Giselle's POV

"So you like her?" i raised a brow, Karina nodded. I was shocked of course.

"You literally just meet her 2 days ago, Karina" she protested to me "Feelings are like that, you know! you can fall in love to someone in just a day!" i shook my head.

"So are you two gonna date?" "Uhm actually, we're already dating"

I stood up on my seat and glared at her "And you never told me?!"

Karina smiled apologetically at me "I forgot hehe"

Giselle to Karina:

-

Third Person's POV

Aeri was walking in the sidewalk to her apartment when she noticed a woman with a brown hair walking towards her.

Is that Ningning?

She is right, it was actually Ningning.
She panicked because she doesn't know what to do.

She's been wondering if she likes Ningning after what Karina said to her and she came in to a conclusion.

She likes her.
Or maybe love her?

So she didn't know if she can even face Ningning.

"Hey Aeri" Ningning smiled at her and Aeri felt her world stop.

Wtf? Why am i being so cringe right now?!

"Hi"

"Wanna grab some coffee?" Ningning offered while smiling.

Aeri also smiled at her.

"Sure"

I'm glad you're fine now, love.