06

Giselle's POV

What the fuck is happening?! Why is she crying?!  She was just okay earlier

So many thoughts flooded my mind.
I'm worried, and confused but i still manage to drive carefully.

I parked the car then ran to the building.

Shit! i didn't know her apartment number!

I grabbed my phone then dialed Ningning's number.

"Hello?" i heard her answer in the other line

"What's your apartment number? I'm already here"

"It's 29"

I ended the call then ran to the apartment 29

I knocked furiously and when she opened the door, i saw it.

My therapist whom is a very happy person stood there, vulnerable.
Dried tears stained on her cheeks, red nose from crying.

I don't like seeing you like this...

She didn't say anything and just stared at me.

I was about to ask her if she's okay but hugged me before i could speak. "You don't have to say anything, i just need you to be here...
that's enough for me" i'm shocked but i managed to hug her back.

Well, i guess i'll be the therapist tonight

-

I put her straight to bed after she fell asleep.

We were just quietly watching the movies, not saying anything and not talking about the reason why she's crying earlier.

As much as i want to ask a bunch of questions to her, i figured that she don't wanna talk about it so i didn't push further.

I layed her down then sat at the corner of the bed.

I brushed the hair that is on her face then started at her.

She's beautiful...

I can't stare at her for the rest of my life and not get tired of it.

As i realized what i was doing i quickly jumped back away from her and blushed.

I covered my mouth then gasped

Am i... falling for her?!
No this can't be... she's your therapist for fucks sake Aeri, pull yourself together! She needs someone to be there for her but all you did is admire her face!! What the fuck is happening to you! I slapped my cheeks to get back in reality

I guess Ningning heard it then she waked up.
I panicked but i quickly explained
"I was about to leave earlier... so uhm, take care" i waved at her then walked towards the door.

"Wait"

(Are the words appearing?
Anyways, i just wanna let y'all know that this book will end soon.
I'll end it in like- 10th chapter? or 12th chapter? This is a Short Story book so yeah. For those who are here since the beginning knows that i have changed the title, cover, etc. so many times. I forgot to tell y'all that this is actually a Short Story. )

(This may not be the best book that i have written because this is my very first book. I am still improving my writing. I will take a rest and i'll work for a new book. I'm thankful for all of you who have stayed with me until the end of this book, I really am.)

(Enjoy reading the upcoming chapters! Bye readers 👋)