02

Giselle's POV

I heard my alarm ringing already but i don't give a single fuck. I just wanna sleep forever.

It's still ringing and i'm getting too annoyed by this shit. I turned it off then got up towards the bathroom. I did my morning ritual then come out of my apartment. Damn i really hate therapy sessions

I walked towards my motorbike then saw a bunch of high schoolers taking a picture of it like they own my shit and i am not fucking having it.

My mood is already fucking ruined and this bitches are just adding up to my stress.

"Hey bitches! Don't take a picture of my shit like you own that. Get the fuck out of my motorbike before i kill y'all one by one!" i yelled at them.
You can't blame me. I don't like others touching my stuff

They ran away immediately. I turned on my motorbike then started to drive.

-

Ms. YiZhuo cleared her throat. "How are you feeling today?" she asked. I wonder if i should answer her honestly or i'm just gonna say that i feel like shit because i have to attend this stupid therapy session like what i said yesterday.

But no. I promised my parents to finally get some help. I already fixed my relationship with them so i don't have a reason to lie in here.

Besides,i wanna get better. I don't wanna wake up cursing life because i'm born in this shitty world. I want to be mentally stable. I wanna enjoy life as long as i have it. I wanna know what it feels like to live. I wanna focus on my goals. In short,i wanna get better and romanticize my life.

I took a deep breath before answering her "Not great to be honest,i catch a bunch of high schoolers taking pictures of my motorbike" i finished talking while touching my nape.

She just sat there,staring wide eyed at me and not saying anything.
She looks like a cat. Cute....
Wait what. Damn get your shit together Giselle!

Then she smiled softly. "I'm sorry to hear that. Can you tell me more?"

I nodded then she started asking me a bunch of questions like "When did you start having suicidal thoughts?"
"When did you start feeling depressed?" And other stuffs.

It finally finished at 10:AM and i feel tired and hungry. I picked up my bag. I still have a job and it's starting at 12:PM. I work at a cafe. I like making coffee. My work is tiring but i love it.

I was about to head at the door when Ms. YiZhuo stopped me. "Have you eaten breakfast? Or lunch? Wanna eat at the nearby restaurant?" I looked at her. "I have work" i said before exiting her office. She's just my therapist. Nothing more.

-

Ningning sat at her chair,extremely upset. She just wanted to be close to Giselle but she's always so cold to her. Okay Fine!,if she doesn't want to be friends i won't force her.
Ningning crossed her arms like a kid.

Good News everyone! Giselle apologized!
A lot of comments are telling me to continue this book so here you go!
I just wanna say thank you for commenting,voting,and reading my book. It means a lot!

(This chapter is unedited and English isn't my first language so please excuse some grammatical errors/typos)

(Republished because the last sentences didn't make any sense)