04

Giselle's POV

I started packing my stuffs.
I reached 3 rd week of my therapy sessions and i could say that i have made a progress.

I started to reflect to my past mistakes,understand my emotions more,and i feel like i'm slowly getting better.

Me and My therapist have been getting along very well, although i feel like she's still mad at me for taking down her offer.

You can't blame me though,i don't trust people that easily.

I'm actually planning on making it up to her, maybe we could be friends.

"Hey,Ms. Yizhuo" she looked up at me "Why?" "Wanna drink coffee at our shop? My treat"  her eyes widened.
"Are you for real,Aeri Uchinaga?!" i covered my ears. Damn,she can join a kpop group and she'll be the main vocalist for sure.

-

We're currently in the coffee shop and Ningning and her friend Minjeong just kept staring at random things in our shop.

I felt a hand pull my shirt and drag me to the staff room. It's Jimin.
"Wtf aeri? Who are they?" "The girl with brown hair is my therapist,Ningning and the other girl is her friend,Minjeong. I invited them here,they wanted to be friends and i thought i'd introduce you to them" i explained. "Oh okay"

"Hey uhm.." i called Ningning and she looked at me questionably. I rubbed my nape "I have to work so uhm just order whatever you two want,i'll be back when we're about to close.. We'll close early today because my boss have to go somewhere so i hope it's okay for you to wait after we finish our work?" They both agreed and told their orders to me.

-

"Aeri,just close the shop after you're finished okay? I'm gonna head out now" said our boss and i nodded.

"Sorry for the wait" i said and pulled a seat next to Ningning and Karina sat next to Winter.

"This is my friend,Karina. Karina,this is Ningning" Karina shaked hands with Ningning "Nice to meat you,Miss" Karina awkwardly said to her. Ningning laughed, "Just call me Ningning,Karina" Karina smiled awkwardly.

"And this is-" i was about to introduce her to Winter when Ningning beat me into it. "This is Kim Minjeong but you can call her Winter. She's 21 years old, Single, Sweet and Romantic, and Funny as well. What do you think,Karina?"

Karina just sat on there,not knowing what to say. Winter punched Ningning shoulder,"Stop embarrassing me,Ning!" "But i'm just trying to get you a lover!" "Now isn't the right time!"

They continued bickering and Karina and I just looked at each other.

-

The four of us got along pretty well.
Our afternoon is just filled with laughter and bickering.
I have to admit,it was fun hanging out with them.

It's been awhile since i laughed like that.

We are now closing our shop and Winter insisted to drop Karina home and Karina agreed.
I sighed in content. Finally, Jimin's about to get a girlfriend.

I looked at Ningning and i noticed that she's also looking at me. I sighed "Want me to drop you off too?" she smiled then nodded. How could i resist that?! "Fine" she got into my car without even waiting for me.

I entered my car then inserted the key. "The two of you don't have a car eh?" she crossed her arms. "Duh! Cars are expensive. I'm guessing that you and Karina is rich?" I nodded "Yeah,Karina's parents and Mine are close friends and i could say that they're pretty rich. We worked on the café because we both wanted to earn our own money" she gasped. "Wow, that's why you both give off rich kids vibe" i laughed. "Not really"

(These chapter is kinda boring sorry everyone. This is also the longest chapter with a total of 696 words!)
(I changed the title btw)

("Marahuyo" is a Tagalog word, i'm Filipino so i thought it would be a good Title of a book)

(This chapter is unedited and English isn't my first language so please excuse some grammatical errors/typos)