05

Ningning's POV

"Then turn left... yeah right there" i pointed at my apartment building.

Aeri parked here car then i looked at me. I bowed as a thank you.
"Thank you so much for dropping me home, Aeri. I should head in now, don't forget to take you anti depressants okay?" she raised her left hand then gestured me to just come in.

I entered my apartment then washed myself. I walked in to my bed then fell into a deep slumber.

So deep that i dreamed of that day again.

TW: SUICIDE ATTEMPT AHEAD!!
Might be triggering to some readers. Please proceed with caution!!

June 14, 2018.
Third Person's POV

Ningning looked at the rope in the ceiling and the chair on the floor. This is it She thought.

Her phone vibrated.

Win-Win🤗
W- you didn't came to school again?
W- are you okay?
W- i'm worried about you, Ning
W- your parents aren't there right?

She didn't know what's in Winter's mind but she doesn't care. She just wanna end it all.

She stood at the chair then grabbed the rope.

Ningning's phone lit up but she didn't noticed it.

It's Winter.

Win-Win🤗
W- i'm coming over

She slid the rope to from her head to her neck and kicked the chair causing for it to fall.

She chocked then struggled to breath. She didn't know if it was because of the fact that she's trying to off herself right now or it's because she's crying.

Her breath slowly halted and she felt like someone is sucking her brain if that even make sense.
Her lungs are now tightening and begging for air.
She felt herself slowly losing consciousness.

I bet i looked pathetic right now.
She suddenly felt the urge to laugh.

As she let the darkness consume her and her breath disappear she finally felt at ease.

i can finally rest...

At the last second, she heard something getting destroyed but she couldn't care less.

Until she heard a voice call her name.

"Ningning!"

-

Ningning gasped awake, crying.

why did i dreamt of it again?! i don't want this! stop please!

She's practically hyperventilating right now.
She cornered her head on her knees then grabbed a handful of her hair.

Frustration, Confusion, and Fear evident to her face.

She didn't know why she remembered it again. She thought that she already forgot the past.

But it still kept on hunting her.

She quickly grabbed her phone then clicked Winter's cellphone number but no one answered.

She tried again and again and again but no one is picking it up.

Her eyes are blurry by the tears so she couldn't she who the hell she's calling now.

She heard a familiar voice answered.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"A-aeri? it's Ningning" she sniffed

Aeri shoot awake by the familiar caller "Hey what's up? Why did you called?"

"Can you come here? please?"

That's when Giselle realized that she's crying.

Even though she's baffled by the sudden request, she still got dressed to go in Ningning's house.

Ningning ended the call then dropped her head on between her knees again.

(This chapter is unedited and English isn't my first language so please excuse some grammatical errors/typos)