03

(This chapter might be triggering to some readers who has a ED/eating disorder\ or have suffered with ED. If you are sensitive about this topic,please don't proceed to read this story. ED/Self Harm/Depression and other stuffs will be mentioned in the upcoming chapters)

Giselle's POV

I arrived in the cafe and my co-worker,Karina rushed towards me. "How is it? Did it go well? Did you lied to your therapist again? Is she nice? What happened? Do you feel like crying righ-" i cut her sentence off "No,Karina i don't feel like crying right now. Yes,it did go well. And Yes,she's nice. And nothing happened,she just asked me a bunch of questions like my past therapists did,so please Karina for fucks sake get into work! You're gonna get us both fired!" I scolded her

She pushed me "I'm just concerned okay? Your relationship with your parents isn't that good and you didn't come to work for 3 days! You are also ignoring my messages and calls! What do want me to react huh?!" Great now she's the one scolding me.
"I already talked to my parents,we're good now" her eyes widened "That's great! So why did you ignore m-" our boss cut her sentence "Hey you two! Stop talking and get to work!" "Yes maam!" we both yelled at her.

Damn,it's gonna be a long day

-

Ningning's POV
"Damn, she's that kind of patient?" Winter exclaimed.
I just nodded at her. We really thought we'll be friends but i guess me and Winter were wrong.
"Well enough about your patient,how are you? We always meet at the office but we never really had a talk,Ning" Winter said.
I just fake-laughed "Why do you have that look on your face? hahahaha! Winter,i'm fine okay?" I kept laughing at Winter but i noticed that she just kept staring at me.

I stopped laughing and she spoke
"I'm serious,Ning. I'm worried about you because you never talked about it" she grabbed my hands and looked at me worriedly.

It's because i don't want to remember it anymore...

FLASBACK:3 years ago
Third Person's POV

"I'm telling you! Ning Yizhuo! You should stop eating,Gosh you're so fat!" a middle age woman said to her 18 year old daughter.

They are out in public but the woman doesn't seem to care if the people will look at them weirdly.

The daughter looked embarrassed by her mom's behaviour but the woman just kept scolding her. "Hayst! Look at you! Do you think someone will even love you if you looked like that?! You should exercise to lose some weight and stop eating! You never did anything useful than just eat!" the woman yelled again,she doesn't seem to care that her daughter is already at the verge of tears because of the hurtful words thrown to her.

"Ma.. Not here please,people are looking at us.." the daughter is already crying and pleading her mom to go home.

Fortunately,the mom agreed and they both got home.

At home,the woman immediately goes to the kitchen and acted like nothing happend.

But her daughter is still crying while entering her room.

She layed at her bed with only one thought in mind.

Mom is right,i should just starve myself until i lose weight. Maybe that way,people will like me more...

She slept,ignoring the calls and messages of her Best Friend

Win-Win🤗
W-hey where are you?
W-are you okay?
W-why aren't you answering my calls?
W-you didn't came to school today,did something happened?
W-hey answer me!

(It is said in the description that Ningning has a past and we're are slowly unraveling it...)

(I am very sorry for not putting any /eating disorder,self harm/ hashtags)

(This chapter is unedited and English isn't my first language so please excuse some grammatical errors/typos)