07

Ningning's POV

"Can you stay?" she's shocked when i said that but quickly smiled.

"Okay"

We layed in my bed, back against each other.
It was awkward but we're both became comfortable with each other.

I don't know how my arms reached for her stomach but it was late when i realized that i'm already hugging her.

I was about to pull away when she turned to be then hugged me back.

"It's okay...i know you badly needed it" her voice is a little bit muffled because her face is buried in my neck but it still comforted me.

Her breath slowed and i can tell that she's close to sleep.

Even though i know that she can't hear me, i still spoke.

"Thank you for being here, Aeri"

-

I woke up and smelled fried eggs and pancake.

I quickly did my morning ritual then got downstairs.

What i saw is my patient in an apron, smiling at me.

"You're awake! Come sit"

Wow, she look ethereal...

While we were eating, i thanked her
"Thank you so much, Aeri. I don't know how to repay you" "You don't have to, just rest and take care of yourself. We're not gonna have a therapy session today" i just nodded, i still feel bad about making her come here in the middle of the night though.

I continued eating but suddenly good curious about something. "You seem happy these past few weeks, are you getting better now?" she nodded then smiled at me. "What's the reason though?" she looked up at me then smiled softly before answering "You"

I blushed by her words.

What's wrong with me? It's not that hot today though?! Why are my cheeks turning red? Am i sick?!