|7| Reliable on different surface

❝ We can rely on some people who give comfort, and that's you for me ❞

. . . .

If I said, books are my biggest escape, then the library would be heaven.

Back to the point, have you ever wondered what is it like to have over a hundred piles of books?

I should be happy, but I have inadequate thoughts. It's creating an overwhelming feeling, which can twist your excitement to terror. It's because of my exams. Now, I am anxious, in order to find out the right author of the book.

You may wonder, what's wrong in finding out the specific author? It shouldn't be, but when you're on meds, and supposed to read various authors book — let's just say, life can be a nightmare too.

Mhm— it should be there. Sliding the fingers over the stretches, ah! Got it. Waves of ocean flash through my desert ones. I froze, how is it possible?

The creature finally has taken the cue to break my stare contest, more like shocking. Showing the perfect dimples which can melt even a frozen toast. Oops — wrong judgement!

"Hey!"

Hello to you too! Should I be greeted like that too? Too bad, I ain't gonna do that. In other cases, maybe I would be happy but not this time. How can he expect me to behave normally after his days of disappearance?

With leaving a single message, "Hey, Rosie! I guess it's the end, I don't know what to do anymore."

I was scared, would be underrated. I was terrified. Just with a bunch of questions, is he alright? Is everything fine?

No, Mister! He didn't have the decency to inform me about his whereabouts. At least I would be less worried for his safety.

So, I did what I should have done long ago. I started to walk from there. I guess he finally understood, I ain't gonna let him go without a proper explanation.

Fixing my glasses, I scooped my coat to my body. With a few books in my arms, I started to walk from the library. He started to shout my name.

I wasn't in any mood to talk. I didn't pay any heed to his pleading. Eventually he realized he should just go. Today was indeed a productive one. I ain't the type of person who loves to drink caffeine, unless I need it. This is the moment, I badly need some.

I decided to go over to the cafe, as usual I have ordered the same kind of coffee which I like, with not much sugar but caramel flavor. I was about to look for the books which I bought, then I heard the bell ring.

I look up & see, he is there. So yeah Mr. Not-so-busy man finally got the time. Nevertheless, I shrugged it off. He came to my table, sitting across from mine. I pretend to look for my books, although I know what he's gonna say next.

"So, you're avoiding me. Huh? Okay, never mind. I will keep talking. You know, Collins! You have pretty long legs. . . ."

Okay, if it was the first time I was having that kind of convo, maybe I would be surprised. But we are talking about the great smooth talker Alex Fredrick! So, no astonishment is needed there.

"You walk pretty fast! You know, I could've caught you easily if there wasn't a road block."

Roadblock? As far as I remember, there wasn't a road block, I murmured.

"Ah yes! There was a woman who needed help, that's all."

That's the charm of him. If anyone was in his place, they could have easily left the woman, and chased me. But he didn't.