|10| When a death was discovered

❝ The ones you love; will leave you one day ❞

. . . .

The sun rays are peaking beneath the shadow of the grey clouds. The soft clouds are shying away, and the morning moor is in a jolly mood today.

Another day filled with laughter, chaos - and the bridling sounds are getting off now, which is a sign of the day starting.

And the city of Albany is feeling alive now. As usual, the kids of this neighbourhood never forget, 'it's time to play when it's a shiny day.'

Parker, Milly, Greg, Fay, Aaron- they're best friends of life, ever since they have been here in this area; they have been inseparable. From playing together, they go to the same school as well.

As today the sun is showing up with its uttermost blessing, means there's no trace of raining today. So yay for them! They were dying to play baseball in the field of Diltons' neighbourhood.

It's a small playground, as no one really stays to forbid them. Just a small street beside the fence of Uncle George.

George Dilton, 89 years old - lives in this neighbourhood alone. Where's his family, no one really knows. His wife died in the early 21st century. Ever since that he has been living alone there.

People say his children are settled down somewhere else. Anyways, the gang of kids - decided to play in that playground which is near George's garden.

Their parents are off to work today, so they're chilling. With the approval of their parents, they came here to play.

Aaron decides to bat, as he is really good at that. Fay will be balling, and Parker as the wicket - keeper. And Milly & Greg will be at the scoreboard.

Their playing was really going well, with the drops of sweat yet there's no less of enthusiasm. Until Parker hit the ball in the air. It's swinging so fast - and boom! It landed in the garden of George. They are really afraid of George's reaction.

No doubt, He is a gentleman but he gets picky when it comes to his precious jewel aka the plants of his garden. As the ball landed so rapidly there, the kids are sure they've broken some branches or plants there.

Nevertheless Parker is the one who broke the eerie atmosphere, as they were in doubt who should go to patch the ball. He assured his friends that he would go as he is the eldest among them.

Parker hesitantly walks there and finally at the porch of his garden, he notices that the ball is in the corner - as he was about to take the ball, the ajar door is noticed by him.

Mr. George never lets his door open so absently; just like that, Parker thought. Thus, he decides to peek through the door. He slowly opens the door, and sees that the curtains are closed but the little sun rays are coming through its fabric. And this light kind of illuminates the room.

As he slowly walks by, the next scenery takes his breath away. George is lying unconscious there. He gets dumbfounded for a few seconds. After regaining his posture, he walks up there and starts to call by his name,"Uncle George, wake up! Please wake up, what happened to you?"

But his pleading goes unheard, after several attempts and without any clue what to do - he called his friends here. They all reunited & thought it would be best to call their parents. Long story short, their parents took George to hospital. They knew George for a long time and they didn't really go through this matter.