|2| Mundane or uncertainty

Use the line in your story;

"Give me your hand".
Hesitantly, he did.
"She held it in both of hers & whispered.........."

_______

❝ Thin line gets blurred when the faith crumbles too

. . . .

There is a thin line between belief & superstition.

Never ever in a million years, Henry thought that he would be a part of it.

But fate had different plans. So, when he was expecting the least, his unconscious steps were taking him to his ultimate destination.

After losing many battles of life, Henry had finally decided to see an astrologist.

As much he didn't want to believe in stupid fortune-telling, but his every step was going towards it.

Taking a deep breath, he entered the room.

The room had an aura of itself. Everything screams gloomy there. The dark colour of the wall seems to have a deep connection with the room.

Every little thing was in the shade of dark. Even a happy creature would be ashamed to come here.

But this is not the case in Henry's life.

Despite feeling nauseous, he started to make his way to the decider of his fate.

Yes! He wanted to know what fate had decided for him.

Finally, reaching over there, he greeted the astrologist. She was dressed in a black gown. Everything was dark there. Only five or six candles were helping to enlighten the room.

She just gave him a cold look & nodded at him.

She asked him his birth date & started her work.

She closed her eyes & was reciting something.

Meanwhile, Henry was freaking out inside. He was afraid that there would be any logic behind her prediction.

Suddenly, she opened her eyes.

"Give me your hand," she said.

Hesitantly, he did.

"She held it in both of hers & whispered, you've only some days to........"

Henry jerked away his hands from her. He was right! He shouldn't have come here in the first place.

Shaking his head, he left the room immediately.

━━━━━━━━

I Know, this is not the possibly a good one. I tried.

Any constructive feedback will be appreciated. Cause the whole point of writing prompt is that I want to improve my writing skill.

Have a great day/night.