|8| If I were a saviour, then I was a monster too

For someone, I was just a stranger
Thou considered me one,
I was a dreamer once,
Thee' touch made me feel alive

For someone, I was just a strangerThou considered me one,I was a dreamer once,Thee' touch made me feel alive

Doesn't matter anymore,
Because there's only warm flow,
Of that dream, of that aspirin.
Because this time many things got buried at once!

He wasn't just a human,
He was a joy of thy'
Alas! There is only hues
& Cries!

━━━━━━━━

❝ They think I am a saviour but they didn't know I was a killer of many dreams! ❞

Have you ever felt like something you got, at the same time you didn't? Doesn't matter, if you didn't.

Saviour. . . Yeah! That's what they call me. But I don't know what I actually am?

There's a huge line in the telephone section. Why wouldn't it be? After all, we get a rare chance to talk on our own, the people we love?

Everyone has anticipated that moment. Just one call. Nobody knows how much one call means to a military life. Yeah, that's how our life is supposed to be!

"Hey, Axel! Man, you got ready to deploy?" Jimin asked.

I just shrugged it off. There's nothing to actually prepare for. Every time there's a deployment, we know we just got closer to our end. But then again, if it means to save our nation, I guess we all are okay with it. And that's the oath we have taken when we wear the uniform.

"Jimin, have you talked with her?" I asked.

"Nah, actually. I don't wanna talk with her at the last moment. It just makes me feel more vulnerable. If I come back, then there will be a meeting. Otherwise I guess it would be a forever goodbye, he nonchalantly added. What about you? Have you talked with Hannah?" He asked.

"Yeah, she's just getting ready to see the doctor. It's her first trimester. She wished me luck!" I said.

"You must be happy, right?" Jimin asked.

"I am, it's a great feeling to be honest." I said. But still there's a void of something. I don't know why but it doesn't feel like any other time. I didn't wish to go & tell him about it. So, I have just ignored it for this time.

"Ready to go?" Aye, aye captain!

*******

"This place is cooler than we ought to be, don't you think guys?" said George.

"This place is currently under - 4° Celsius. So, it would definitely be cold," spoke another one.

I didn't want to be a part of their conversation. We just arrived at our destination. As for the source, there might be an attack tonight. But nothing is certain yet. And military life is full of uncertainty. You can't predict but just dodge the shooter.