01.Introduction

Lee: Gulf Kanawut!! You lazy asshole where is my coffee...

Gulf: oh!! You came sorry I was preparing food I didn't notice that you came from the office ...give me a minute I will bring it...

Mint: Oh!! Lee my son look what your husband is trying to imply that he is the only one working in this house... we are just sitting and wasting his time...how can someone didn't notice that his husband has come...did I bring you in this home for hearing all this?? Are you trying to make my son against me?? or do you want to stay in a different house by saying you are too tired coz of us...

Gulf: No mother I didn't mean that...I just...

Mint: You just what?? Son see how he is talking back to me...did you forget when your parents left you here coz they can't afford one more child then I am the one who took your responsibility... I even gave my precious son to you...and you...

Gulf: I am sorry mother I won't do it again...yes you helped me a lot..you always took care of me and I am really thankful to you..and thanks for giving your son...I am glad I get such a precious person as my husband...

Mint: Hmm better... now leave all work and give my son a cup of coffee... Lee you go and get fresh...

After Lee left...Gulf made coffee and started heading towards Lee's room...but mint stopped him...what are you doing ..??

Gulf: Mother, taking coffee for Lee...

Mint: Do I look blind to you?? I can see that but how you are going in front of your husband..

Gulf: What happened mother I am looking dirty??

Mint: Yes, fix yourself ..I know you are beautiful but you should fix yourself so that your husband wants to touch you...

Gulf: Blushed sorry mother I will fix myself...thank you for always helping me..Gulf fixed himself and get in his room...Lee your coffee...

Lee: Close the door...come and sit on the bed...you look gorgeous but don't upset my mom okay?? Gulf nodded and said sorry....Lee extended his hand to gave something to Gulf...see I brought this perfume for you though you always smell good but this will make you extraordinary...

Gulf: oh thanks Lee...what should I do today...??

Lee: Oh god!! why every day I have to teach you things Gulf... when you will learn by yourself how to make your husband happy and satisfied...

Gulf: Sorry Lee but you know I am shy in all this ...

Lee: we are married for 8 months and still you are shy...why even I get married to dumb like you...

Gulf: okay I try to figure out.. can I give you a blowjob..??

Lee: you gave it yesterday only

Gulf: oh..then do you want to try those toys which you brought a few days back...

Lee: No, I am not in a mood...okay let it be don't even try ...open your clothes and lay on the bed I will fuck you raw today...but I am helping you this time only from next time you need to figure out what I want ..

Gulf started opening his clothes..you are always good to me Lee I will try my best to live up to your expectation...

Gulf lay on the bed and Lee entered his dick inside Gulf...Lee was not that big but gulf is so inexperienced that he find that also too much ...they don't always have sex coz Lee is insecure what if gulf started getting addicted and asking for more how he will satisfy him with his small dick so they always foreplay....and do sex once in a month...

Gulf never knows anything about sex he is just 18 year old and Lee started fucking him recently...for gulf sex is just a way to lit up his husband's mood...he never cares even if he get satisfied or not...

Gulf remembers only one thing which his mom told him before leaving him here at his aunt's house...

Mom: Gulf always tries your best to make people happy here...do your best to help them...work hard and never try to be demanding...they are good don't try to take advantage of them...Gulf is a very innocent boy he never gone to school..he is illiterate...he never get chance to go out..he stays at home and helped his mom from the age of 5 and when he was 9 his mom gets pregnant with other kid...gulf was not that big that he can earn and his mom also lost job her job coz of pregnancy....his dad was a normal worker ...and he stays far ...he earns so less that he can't afford two times of meal from all four...so they decided to give Gulf to his aunt ...Mint who was Gulf's aunt agreed to keep him coz Gulf was a very decent, hardworking and beautiful boy...

She taught gulf all household work so that he can help her ...now Gulf is taking care of the house ...

When Gulf turned 15 Lee, the son of mint who study in a different city hardly gets home...he gets attracted to Gulf's beauty...and asked his mom to let him marry gulf else he will leave his study in between...so Mint let him marry Gulf...

Gulf waited for two years for Lee to come back and marry him and now 8 months back finally they are married...

Gulf doesn't know his sexual orientation but he does everything that this family asks him to do...

Lee is a 23-year-old working in the Suppasit industry..and making good money ..he loves gulf but he never respects him..

Lee: why are you not moaning properly ..scream my name gulf...so that people can know how good I am fucking you...Lee gets irritated coz he knew his dick is too small but just to satisfy his ego and make people believe that he is big..he dominates gulf and asks him to scream his name louder ....

Gulf: Ahh Leee...aaahhh Lee

Lee: Gulf do it properly...else I will put that vibrator inside you...and do you without lube...if you don't want to go through the pain again then do it properly scream ..are you not enjoying my thrust...am I not enough of you...

Gulf: I am sorry Lee but you are too big for me I can't even speak it's too much...aaahhhh

Lee gets happy he thrusted fast ....making gulf scream...yes baby moan...aaahhh you are so beautiful..Gulf can you take mine and suck it after this...

Gulf: Anything to make you happy Hubby...

Author's Note

Hello while working this gets in my head and wanted to write..this won't be too long I guess 20 chapters will be okay for this book...and I know you all will be mad at Gulf but in this book, he is just like a kid who is too innocent and too thankful to his aunt and Lee...he never think anything good for himself according to him he is not deserving but sure someone will make him realise that he is too good and even nothing is worth than him in this world...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com

Love Stories

I hate my Husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's Husband.

My Brother's Husband 2.

Mother of my baby.

My Beautiful Omega.