10.Birthday..

Mew was stunned after hearing that from Gulf that he couldn't speak a word, he is just staring at Gulf like he said the impossible...

Gulf: It's okay Mr.Sit I am sorry that I made you uncomfortable...I just don't want to sleep alone....Gulf turned to go back to his room...

Mew: But Mew hold him..no no...please don't go...I mean you can sleep here I either don't want to stay alone tonight??

Gulf: Why?? You also have a Birthday today that nobody remembers....

Mew: eyes widened...is it your birthday today?? gulf moves his eye in response and mew immediately apologize I am sorry I was not aware
Happy Birthday, Gulf...

Gulf: hmm...ideally it's not a big day but Lee used to spare little time for me on my birthday...but this year we fought and he didn't even bother to wish me...but that's okay I know I am not that important but I don't want to be alone else I will cry feeling alone Mr sit...

Mew: Didn't waste a time and hugged Gulf...no you are not alone...I am still here...come in...he took Gulf to his bed and ask him to get under the blanket...

Mew: Gulf can I ask you something if you don't mind...??

Gulf: Hmm..

Mew: Where are your parents ?? I mean I never heard about them...

Gulf: I don't know we are not in contact Mr.Sit ...I am from a very poor family and my parents can't raise two kids so they ask me to stay with Lee's parents and later Lee's mom asked me to get married to Lee so that I can stay with them always ...so I am also not sure where my parents are ...Dad has work which requires him to move a lot so he never stays in one city for long...and they don't have time also to contact...

Mew: Oh !! I thought you and Mr.Lee's had a love marriage...

Gulf: Hmm it is a love marriage Mr.Sit...Lee used to like me before marriage and he asked his mother to accept me as her son-in-law...else Lee is so good that anyone will be lucky to have him...

Mew: Rolled his eyes but though it's dark and Gulf was not looking at him so he didn't see...so how you celebrate your birthday every year...

Gulf: Hmm ..Lee's other relatives come and I prepare food for them and then we all eat and talk then ...Gulf stopped ...

Mew: Then??

Gulf: Lee give me a gift and we do something in our bedroom...

Mew: That's it?? I mean you don't go out or spend alone time with your husband or ..., sorry but on your birthday Lee's relatives come and you only cook ..how this is fair for a birthday boy...

Gulf: Mr.Sit I told you, I am from a poor family, and still they do so much for me...how much do you expect me to ask ...I am happy in this way only...

Mew: you are not happy Gulf you are just thankful to them...and I don't find it right ...

Gulf: Mr. sit this is the only way of celebrating a birthday ..you don't know anything...okay what you will do for your someone special....

Mew: I will make that person feel very special, I will remind my special one how that person has made my life so beautiful...I will give surprises all day so that person feels the importance of this day...the day that person was born is not only important for my special one but for me also...coz of this day I got to know them got to fell in love with that person and coz of this day I feel lucky that I have that person....