02.Innocent Gulf

Gulf: Good evening Lee, here is your coffee and your favorite snack..how was your day...

Lee: It was a good baby but our boss Mr.John asked us to bring our partner to the office family day...you know we celebrate the family day in the office every year...so I was wondering if we can go...

Gulf: Me??...No I can't, you know what mom says if I go out too much I will be spoiled and I should not go out...you know I never stepped out of this house except when you were hospitalized when I was 15 and yes one more time when my mother called me to meet when I was 12...but I got scolding from your mom for stepping out of this house ...so can you tell them that I am not well or not in the city...

Lee: I know all this Gulf but I always excuse myself with all these excuses but this time it's a family day party and our CEO has also insisted to come with family..

Gulf: okay but Lee you know I am illiterate and never had interaction with the outside world I am scared...I don't want to embarrass you...you are always good to me...you married to me even knowing I am not up to your standard...you gave me so much now if due to my behavior if I embarrassed you then how I will forgive myself...

Lee: Shh don't think all this baby I will manage all this ...you trust me right ?? Gulf hummed in response...... Lee put hands on his cheek and said now be a good boy and go check the dresses I brought for you ..gulf left...

Mom: who was listening to all this come closer to Lee... What are you doing?? Why are you taking him out...you are the reason why I kept him at home for so many years...coz you were insecure that if he meet other people he will learn his rights, he will meet different people who may be better than you and he will leave you...we know son he deserves better, he is a diamond, and diamonds are meant to be hidden else people will put an eye on them...

Lee: I know mae but you also know how hard I worked to get the job in one of the leading industries..Suppasit industry...and now I don't want people to know how I keep my husband at home..people outside are judgemental...a stain on my character can ruin my career...since from 3 years I am just making excuses for not bringing my husband but this time our CEO has shared a video of his in which he asked everyone to be there with their family so that their employee's family can see where we work, with whom we work...I can't manage this time mom my manager has asked me personally coz I am the only one who goes to parties without his partner...but I will ask him not to talk to anyone and bring him home soon don't worry...

Mae, I am more scared than you...you know I love him...I can't afford to lose him, mother...

Mom: shh don't cry baby he will not go anywhere I will never let him leave you...I will always remind him that he is lucky to get you...

Gulf after trying a few outfits came and showed it to them..they selected the best one coz no matter how they want Gulf to be unnoticed but they can't compromise in the look of the boy...so that people can know that this beautiful creature belongs to Lee..

The party day ...Gulf and Lee get ready and go to party Lee set few rules no talking to strangers alone, no roaming alone, and don't give your real smile just put a fake small smile and we will be leaving soon you will say that you are not okay leaving mom alone here.....

They didn't bring mom so that they can make excuses to come sooner...

They entered the party....and it's not wrong to say that half of the city is in the hall....the party was so grand and so good...Gulf met a few people whom Lee introduced him...but he didn't talk...he was not feeling comfortable so he asked Lee to eat soon and go...