37.Pregnancy Tales

Mom: What happen baby what Mew did??...why did you say that you two are getting divorced...oh god what happened in this three months that you both come to this decision...

Mew: Mom stop assuming things, nothing happened and no one is getting divorce here....

Gulf: Liar, mom he is ignoring me from the last one month... same as Zo did to Jin....I am pregnant so Mr.Sit also lost his interest...he is cheating on me momma...😭😭😭😭

Mom: Mew, Is it true...what the hell you are doing....

Mew: Baby, will you stop exaggerating things and making mom worried...Mom, I am not ignoring him, and I don't have an affair...you know na mom how much I love him...

Gulf: No Mr.sit you ignored my calls, you were with someone else...you think I am an idiot like Jin...Gulf cried more...

Mew: Baby stops crying na ... I swear I didn't do anything...

Mom: who is Jin, do you have affair with this Jin Mew...

Mew: Rolled his eyes, Mom Jin is a BL Series character, Gulf honey didn't I ask you not to watch such series...mom he is learning all this from watching typical dramas...Gulf I am telling you if you watch that series again then I won't talk to you...

Gulf: mom see, now he doesn't even want me to see TV, I am staying here alone the whole day and in this pregnancy, if I watched something to entertain myself what is wrong with that... he is now trying to control my life mom...All men are the same momma they are Ass.....but Gulf didn't complete his sentence when he saw Mew's angry face....Mew hates the most whenever Gulf curses...

Mew: Gulf mind your tongue...see this is why I asked you not to watch such dramas...

Gulf: Curled his lips and said Momma see he doesn't love me anymore, he just shouted ....momma 😭😭😭 please take me from here.....

Mew: Mom I will call you later we need to talk first....

Mom: hmm okay....Gulf honey don't worry momma will come there soon and bring you here...now stop crying...okay baby...momma loves you...

Gulf: Okay momma....Me and the babies also love you a lot...

Mew: Baby..

Gulf: Don't baby me Mr.Sit you don't love your baby anymore....now let me go I have to start my packing, I and my babies are going to momma...

Mew: no one is going anywhere, I won't allow that...

Gulf: Why....??

Mew: coz I love my baby a lot, Mew move closer to Gulf and kissed his lips, coz I can't stay away from these fruity lips, and the smile on my baby's face...I love you, baby...I love you sooo much...please don't watch such things baby it's spoiling you....you are over reacting on small things..

Gulf: made a face now you are telling me that I am a spoiled brat...he curled his lips to cry again but Mew kissed him again...

Mew: Now will you stop assuming things on your own baby....

Gulf: then you also stop ignoring me and my babies...You are not cheating na Mr.sit....

Mew: kissed him again, No baby how can I ignore or cheat such a cute baby....I am only yours... it's just an effect of your hormones and those irritating dramas which are making you think like this... don't you trust your Mr.Sit....

Gulf: umm Mr.Sit I trust you but I miss you more when you are out.....

Mew: you are such a baby but I can't skip office every day na baby please try to understand.......mew saw Gulf is looking at his tummy ....What happened why are you looking at your tummy...