23.Mom return

Gulf prepared food for Lee's mom and Lee went to bring his mom from the bus stop..

Lee: Baby, see mom has arrived...

Gulf: Hello Mom, how are you...??

Mom: I am good Gulf..how are you??

Gulf: I am good, mom...

Mom: Good to hear that...okay, I am going to get fresh I am really hungry...did you prepare something...

Gulf: Yes mom food is ready you go and get fresh....

Mom and Lee sit at the dining table and Gulf served them...Lee was asking about his dad and his village and mom were telling him about his dad and village but suddenly mom stopped talking when she saw Gulf sit with them to eat...

Mom: you will eat with us...??

Gulf: yes Mom, I can't eat with you...??

Lee: No baby she didn't mean that ...actually you never eat with us so she asked...

Gulf: hmm yes but I am hungry and family members should eat together...

Mom: hmm...but if you will eat who will serve us...

Gulf: Mom, the food is on the table only...

Lee: yes mom everything is here... if you need anything tell me I will serve you...

Mom: Didn't look happy...but she didn't say anything...

At Night...

Gulf: Lee can you apply oil to mom's leg till then I will wash the utensils and clean the kitchen...

Lee: Yes baby sure....Lee went to mom's room...Mom I bring oil to massage your leg...

Mom: Where is Gulf...why didn't he come...

Lee: Mom he is cleaning the kitchen and utensils...

Mom: So it's not his job to take care of his old mother-in-law...

Lee: Mom please, you are my mom let me do something for you too...

Mom: Lee you are taking his sides ... I know you love me but I can see the difference in his behavior...

Lee: Mom these changes are nothing Gulf has to spend time in another environment so he adapted a few habits but it will change again...please don't say anything to him...please mom...

Mom: yeah you know I can't say no to you but be careful what I am seeing is not correct....

Lee: Mom, relax he also gets tired, he has so much to do all day .. I am just helping him like a good husband ...and Mom, I love when he eats with us...I don't know when he stopped eating with us..but this time when I was away from him I missed him a lot ...and I just want him always happy....so let's eat together like family ... I know you love him too so please don't worry about anything else.... let's enjoy this moment...

Lee finished his talk with mom and returned to his room...

Lee: Gulf are you asleep, baby...

Gulf: turned no Lee what happen...??

Lee: closed the door nothing ...are you too tired ....

Gulf: No Lee, do you want anything....do you want milk ....

Lee: no I want my husband ....

Gulf: oh...

Lee: come closer to Gulf and get on top of him without any notice...I want you Gulf....but when Lee moves ahead to kiss his husband Gulf moves his head...Lee got confused ..what happened Gulf are you shy ...