16.Sick

Gulf: I don't know Mr.Sit but I think you are mad at me...please don't leave me Mr.Sit....

Mew: hold Gulf's chin why do you think that I will leave you...I won't leave you and I was not mad but...

But before Mew can complete his sentence Gulf started Coughing...and broke the hug...

Mew: took a glass of water and give it to Gulf who is coughing continuously...are you okay...??

Gulf: Took a sip and said hmm..but when he extended his hands to put the glass down his eyes stick on watch...oh god it's  9 pm, Mr.Sit I have to prepare food it's already late ...

Mew: No just sit here, don't worry Jack already prepare it...so now you will not leave this bed without my permission else you will be in great trouble.....

Gulf: Mr.Sit I am fine I just have a headache...

Mew: yeah just headache, high fever, cough, and weakness ...I said you won't leave this bed means you will not leave...now keep quiet and lie down...

Gulf: Pouted Mr.Sit....I will get bored here alone...I don't want to sleep more...

Mew: I won't leave you don't worry you will never be alone gulf...mew assured Gulf and earned a cute smile from him...Mew called Jack and asked him to bring food for both of them...

Jack served food for them and went to sleep, Mew started feeding Gulf...

Gulf: No Mr.Sit I can't eat more than this, please....

Mew: Shh I am not gonna listen to anything Gulf, this is the 5th bite and you are saying you won't eat.. I told you na doctor said it's a flu and you will experience weakness if you don't eat properly...now stop this tantrum and open your mouth...

Gulf: No this food is tasteless Mr.Sit I don't want to eat this...

Mew: Gulf stop behaving like a small child and eat..homemade food is good for the body...I know it's not as good as your food but it's not tasteless...open your mouth...

Gulf: No, Mr.Sit I won't eat this, I want a burger..burger..burger...

Mew: Gulf, you are sick you can't eat that kind of food...

Gulf: Then I won't eat this also...Gulf moves his head to another side to refuse one more spoon....

Mew: Gulf...okay I promise if you listen to me today I will take you out on Sunday...we will go to aquarium world first and then picnic...

Gulf: really Mr.Sit....promise me...

Mew: I promise Gulf...now open your mouth...

Gulf: hmm... it's doesn't taste that bad Mr.Sit.....

Mew: hmm when I promised you to take out then nothing will taste bad to you Gulf...

Mew feed Gulf and bring hot water and towel to clean Gulf's body.....

Gulf: Mr.Sit no I don't want to do this .. it's too cold...

Mew: Gulf, if you don't clean yourself then you won't feel better...after fever people should take bath but you are feeling cold so I bring this...

Gulf: but it's cold Mr.sit...

Mew: Gulf you won't feel cold I have already turned the heater on...

Gulf: Mr.Sit..but before he can say something more or argue on this topic, he heard his phone ringing...

Mew: took the phone and saw a Video call of Lee...he felt the pain and burning sensation again come back...he handed the phone to Gulf and tried to leave...