29. I love you Mr.Sit

Mew was sitting on his window crying his heart out...he don't want to go out to face the truth ...

Mew: if I go out you won't be there Gulf and I can't see the empty room .... I want you to be here but that's not right....I can't stop you...I can't force your decision...

now I can't even talk to Gulf...now your family won't let me be near you...Mew got a message from Lee.." Sir I accept your offer and am ready to move to California" though Mew has offered this to Lee but his heart started paining after hearing this...You agreed to go so far from me Gulf that means you never loved me baby.....😭😭😭....

Mew heard a knock on the door and his heart dropped...no no...please Gulf if it's you then please don't come to say goodbye...let me imagine for one night that you refused to go back and you are still here, please....

Mew again heard a knock...Mr.Sit....mew wiped his tears...be strong Mew you have to be strong for your baby..if he sees you like this he will be sad....you don't want your Gulfie to be sad right...you have to be strong it's good for Gulf to be far from Lee's family...Lee loves him a lot Gulf will be happy with him...he forced a smile on his face and said...

Mew: Come in....

Gulf: Mr.Sit....

Mew: oh Gulf...come....Mew started touching things on his table pretending to search for something...Tell me Gulf...

Gulf: Mr.Sit I wanted to tell you something...

Mew: I know Gulf...Lee just told me, I am happy for you...so you are leaving now ...

Gulf: huh?? Do you want me to go Mr.sit...

Mew: Bit his inner skin and said Yeah I am sure Lee will make you happy ...you will definitely love that place.....

Gulf: oh...I thought....Gulf couldn't finish his words coz Mew interrupted...

Mew: so when Lee is planning to leave the country...

Gulf: I don't know Mr.Sit..

Mew: Gulf you should know these things...you should ask your husband about this and take all your decision together....

Gulf: hmm okay Mr.Sit...Gulf gets angry coz what Mew said...you are so bad Mr.sit I thought you loved me but no, you want me to go with Lee...I only know how I managed to tell Lee about my love for you but you are so bad Mr.Sit you don't know anything....

Mew: Gulf what are you thinking are you not getting late ....Lee must be waiting for you...

Gulf: No, he is not waiting for me he went home...if you want then I will also go Mr.Sit....

Mew: What?? He didn't take you with him...??

Gulf: No, why?? do you have an issue if I am here?? If yes then ask your driver to drop me...

Mew: No baby...I mean no Gulf why would I have a problem with you staying here....Mew's felt happiness in his heart after hearing that today Gulf won't go back ....but he wanted to be sure...so Gulf when Lee will come to take you...??

Gulf: who is happy before coming to Mew's room so that he can tell his Mr.sit that he loves him and he won't go back but now he is feeling sad that his Mr.sit wants him to go back to Lee...Gulf eyes filled with water thinking that now his Mr.Sit don't want him...

Mew: saw Gulf lost in his thought and his eyes are filled with water...he rushed towards Gulf and said baby what happened why are you crying...

Gulf: Don't talk to me Mr.sit you are bad I don't want to talk to you ... I am going back to Lee.... that's what you want right....Gulf started crying....