9. Going Out

It's been a month Gulf living here...and now when Mew's legs are fine Gulf shifted to another room...though Mew never wanted to let Gulf go but he doesn't have any right to stop him too...

Gulf is always a cheerful person...Toon and Mew enjoy his company ..he always behaves like a cute small baby and both the men treat him like they are his guardian...But unlike any other day, today Gulf is sad coz he argued with Lee...

Lee hardly makes any call to Gulf and whenever he does, Gulf asked him why he doesn't call him or why he doesn't show any care or concern towards his husband, did he even miss him....but after hearing such questions Lee gets angry, coz this is the first time Gulf is questioning Lee like this ....Gulf never interferes in Lee's work and even if he doesn't like something, he used to stay quiet, and when it is too much to handle he used to cry silently but now Gulf started asking questions like Lee why he never replies to his text or calls him..what if he needs something or some help whom he will contact...Lee doesn't like these changes in his husband's behavior and that's why they argued...

Lee shouted at Gulf saying that he is busy earning money and what else he wanted which he is not available in his boss's house, he disconnected the call saying I have work to do I can't stick to my wife's pants coz he is getting bored or needed attention.....

Gulf felt really bad coz for the last few days he is feeling uncomfortable near Mew... whenever Mew come closer to Gulf his heartbeat started racing, he feels something in his stomach... yesterday only Gulf was about to fall and Mew tried to catch him but both fell and when Mew was on top of him, Gulf felt something in his stomach ..he looked at Mew's lips and find it so kissable....but he wipes this thought out of his mind and runs towards his room...he thought maybe he is missing Lee...he wanted to talk to him but when he texted him he didn't get replies from Lee and now Lee said Gulf being unreasonable...Gulf cried for some time but then he make himself busy with his work...he even does work which Mew never asked him to do but he said I don't have a habit of sitting idle so let me do it...mew didn't argue..

Gulf: Mr.Sit I have prepared your breakfast please eat it...Gulf started going to his room...

Mew: Gulf where are you going.. aren't you having breakfast with us...

Gulf: No I am not hungry Mr.Sit...

Mew: But Gulf how can you be hungry common eats with us na...

Gulf: No, I don't want to...

Mew: asked Toon about Gulf's mood and Toon told Mew that Gulf fought with his husband last night..

Mew felt bad that Gulf is sad coz of Lee.. he felt even jealous but he convinced himself that Lee is his husband and if he will not be upset for him then for whom he will be sad...but Mew don't want to see Gulf like this...

In the Afternoon also when Gulf refused to eat and left for his room after making Lunch Mew really wanted to smack him for his behavior..

At Evening...

Mew: Gulf, Toon asked for leave so he won't be there from tomorrow and as he has his son's marriage I was thinking to gift him something will you help me on this...

Gulf: Never says no to help anyone so he agreed to help Mew...

Mew: asked him to get ready so that they can buy something for Toon's son...

When both go out Mew really loved Gulf's excitement...Gulf hardly goes out so he behaved like a small kid who looks everywhere so that he won't miss any corner and he smiles seeing new things on display..