06.You are like Baby

Mew makes space for Gulf...gulf felt a bit uncomfortable sleeping with a stranger but he remembers what his husband asked him...he asked Gulf to take care of mew and mew also need his help how can he let mew be alone, how he will manage things by his own at night...so he lat beside Mew and the moment he lay on the bed he felt so good...Gulf put a few pillows in between them and Mew didn't mind too coz he knew somewhere that what he asked this innocent boy is not right...

This is the first time Gulf is sleeping on such a comfortable bed...and more than comfortable he didn't have to think whether his mother in law took her medicine or not, or did he forget to give her milk, did his husband took bath or not...the bed is cleaned or not, everyone is comfortable na, he has lots of things to look before sleeping and make sure he gets up early to prepare tea before everyone get up, prepare warm water for them to take bath, their breakfast, husband's lunch, then snacks, then dinner ....every night he has lots of things to think what to prepare tomorrow, is he forgetting anything...

But today he just slides under the blanket and he doesn't have to think about anything...he just needs to take care of Mew and Mew also asked him to get up after 8 coz he also gets up after 8 and takes his breakfast at 9 am...

Mew: Gulf you okay ?? Why are you not sleeping...

Gulf: How did you know Mr.sit that I am not sleeping...I am sorry if I disturbed you...

Mew: Gulf you didn't disturb me it's just I can hear your unusual breathing ...is this bed comfortable...

Gulf: Yes, Mr.Sit but I never get time to sleep so early and I don't have anything to think for tomorrow...he explained how he used to do so much work and what he thinks before sleeping...Gulf said everything innocently not like he is complaining....but he felt that he never gets so much time to sit and think anything else...

Mew: I can understand...so if you are not getting the sleep you can talk to me...

Gulf: what I will talk to Mr.sit you all are well educated I am an illiterate person how we both can talk on the same topic...gulf always felt that he didn't deserve to be near to this kind of people coz he will nothing but embarrass himself or his husband ....

Mew: Gulf, you know my mom is also not educated but when my dad saw her in a function he fell for her and get married...she tried to get an education but when she realized that for her the only reason for getting an education is to get respect from her family but her family already love her, respect her, and appreciate her for other things she dropped the idea of getting an education...and she is doing very well with her life she is one of the successful businesswomen now....

See I won't say that education is not necessary but it is necessary if you want that to develop yourself not to just get someone's respect...the person who doesn't respect you for what you are or what you do is worst than an illiterate person...

Gulf: Mr.Sit what your mother does...

Mew: she started a small bakery after marriage and now that Bakery is known as M.S bakery which is one of the best bakeries in Thailand and we have more than 400 branches...

Gulf: oui...Mr.Sit that's your mother's bakery...I love the cupcakes from there Lee used to bring me before marriage but after marriage mother said I should learn this thing at home to be a good husband...

Mew: The more he talks to gulf the more he felt that in the name of marriage he is doing too much and maybe they are not appreciating it ....but though Gulf was telling everything with excitement he thought maybe he is wrong everyone has a different kind of relationship and not to judge them just by listening few things....and where even the partner is not complaining....