19.Bonding

Gulf crushing the leather of study couch coz he has never experienced this earlier what Mew is doing to him now....

Gulf: hmmmm....Mr.Siiittttt....

Mew is just ignoring every plea of this innocent boy and still kissing his lips cheeks and neck...

Gulf is just moving his head here and there coz he doesn't know what else to do...his lips have swollen, his cheek has Mew's saliva and his neck has got red marks...

Gulf: Mr. Sit, please...

Mew: Looked at Gulf straight in the eye and said Gulf I don't think I just like you...

Gulf: huh?? He looked at Mew with a confused face...

Mew: I think I love you Gulf...I really love you, I just want you to be near me all the time I want to taste these lips...I don't want you to get touched by anyone ... I just want you to be mine Gulf...I love you...I really love you Gulf and I can't think of my life without you...and I want you to tell me what you feel... do you feel the same for me, do you think that what is going on between us has some meaning ....

Gulf: Mr.Sit...

Mew: put hands on Gulf's lips wait Gulf...Not now...Before answering this I want you to think about it...Mew sits on the couch and pulls Gulf towards him...Gulf I don't want you to take any decision in a hurry just like you did at the time of your marriage...I don't want you to answer this coz you are thankful to me or you are confused...please take time and think about it...do you really like me, do you want me to be in your life...do you want us to think about our future together....

Gulf: Mr.Sit....I ..I

Mew: No, if you have any answer whether it's yes or no I want you to take time to think that what your heart actually wants....Mew move and kiss Gulf again...

Gulf: Put a hand on Mew's chest...you said you want me to think then why are you doing this...

Mew: if you ask me like this then I cant guarantee you to wait till you answer my question I will claim you right here right now.... And I gave you time to think but I never said that I won't kiss you while you are thinking....what if your answer is no then I won't get a chance to do this again....

Gulf: Shia you are a cheater cock Mr.Sit ....Gulf push Mew and left the room...

Mew: aahhh it's hard to give you this time Gulf but if I don't let you think and decide on your own then what will be the difference between Lee and Me...no matter even if reject me but I want you to take your own decision and stay happy....

Gulf: didn't get the sleep that night...I like you Mr.Sit...I like it when you touch me when you care for me when you worry about me but this is wrong I am married and lee's mom told me once that if I ever leave Lee then he will be really very upset and I will go to hell for hurting someone...I can go to any place for you Mr.Sit but I can't hurt someone ....what if lee cried, what if he gets sick or he does something...he is really stubborn he never shares his things with anyone and he always says that I am his ....why am I so bad that I only hurt people why am I like this....

When gulf couldn't sleep he went to the study room so that he can read and make himself tired...but after some time he finds someone with a glass of warm milk...

Mom: Gulf you are not getting sleep...

Gulf: No...I am trying but don't worry I will sleep please don't bother....

Mom: Drink this and come with me....

Gulf followed Mom and he didn't realize when he fall asleep while talking....