Replacing Him

Shen Wei  a twenty eight year old omega in the harsh world of the Alpha.

   He can't  get out alone without his friend Chu whose also an omega. Being weak and fragile his always being bully by alphas while others abusing him. Luckily his omega friend is big and strong and always defend him.

   Growing sick and tired of being a weakling. He wish to be an Alpha like the other men.

      Zhao Yunlan one of Yezun's alpha friend

      Zhao Yunlan one of Yezun's alpha friend. The leader of their gang and always have a soft spot to Yezun as his best friend. What if one day Yezun change and love blooms between them. Will he still love him eventhough his an alpha like him? Will he accept an alpha wife?

 Will he still love him eventhough his an alpha like him? Will he accept an alpha wife?

   Yezun one of the strongest alpha and didn't  know he have a twin. Until one day an accident came or was it? His the heir of Shen legacy.  His father didn't want any news to spread that his in accident and in the state of coma. He was replace by his twin omega, Shen Wei so his family, friends, relatives as well as enemies won't know it.

PAST🦊

     When Shen Wei was seventeen his a beautiful, fragile and weak omega. Strong thugs  Alpha targeting weak  omega without any companions. One day Shen Wei  was walking alone on a lonely street. When his being gang up by Alphas who saw him. "Help!" He shout. But people whose passing by them just ignored him. Until he was taken at the dark empty corner to be rape by them.