Wherever There's Flowers, Bees Always Follow

Shen Wei  never knew what he done as Yunlan taste him. He always be wherever he went like a stalker.

   Even in a charitable event that his father is partaking. Because  Shen Wei is always at his side. But the problem is Wang is also present. Making Yunlan hard to approach  him. That made Shen Wei  smirk as he want to tease his secret lover more by holding Wang's  hand and smiling to her.

   Yunlan clench his fist, "That should have been me!" Da quing  and Zhu Hong was also dragged  to his craziness.  "Well they say bird with the same feather flock together!" As Da quing  roll his eyes. "Why are we hiding anyway? Were friends of Yezun?" Zhu Hong said. Da quing  pointed toward Yunlan who can't  help to be angry as Yezun being sweet to Wang.

    He suddenly  got a courage to walk toward them. Mr. Shen was surprised  that Yunlan, Da quing and Zhu Hong came. "They didn't  like charitable events so why they're  here?" Mr. Shen thinks. Shen Wei  can't  help his eyes sparkle seeing his secret lover have the couragr to confront his father with a fake smile just for him.

    "Shu shu! Greetings! Where here because we heard that  your giving a charitable fund for the orphanage! We too like to share and help!" Mr. Shen smile while Da quing  and Zhu Hong widen their eyes. "Children! I'm allergic to them!" Whispered  Da quing to Zhu Hong as they dreaded they will take care of them. The small children look upon  them.

    One of them sniff his booger back to his nose. Making Da quing  almost faint. Mr. Shen welcome them. As Yunlan put an apron like the others and distribute  foods for the children. Shen Wei  can't  help  to blushed  whenever  their arms or hands touch one another. Making Wang notice it.

    But as she was about to intervene in their sweetness. Zhu Hong pulled her away from them. To help her take care of some babies.  Da quing  made an approve sign. While he sign Yunlan to talk to Shen Wei  secretly. As Mr. Shen with Guo are  busy with giving foods and clothes to the children. Yunlan pulled Shen Wei  to a deserted room.

    "Mr. Zhao Yunlan! What do you think your doing?!" As he was about to leave but Yunlan pinned him at the wall. And started to kiss his neck. "I miss you!" He said. "We have a deal do you remember  it?" But he yelp when Yunlan's  hand suddenly  went inside his pants and started stroking his prize. "Aaaaah.....stop...."

    But instead of stopping  Yunlan caught his lips in a series of kiss. Making Shen Wei  melt into it. "We should stop!" Shen Wei  whispered  to his ears. "Never! Until your mine!" Yunlan started to pull his shirt up and ravishing those pink nipples one by one. "Aaaaah....."  Shen Wei  moan. While his pants was pulled  down.

   Yunlan suddenly  carried him as he thrust his prize unto him. Shen Wei  squeeze his eyes in pleasure and pain as Yunlan is devoring  him again. His so helpless when it come to his secret lover and let him do what he wants with him. Within a minute Shen Wei  replying  with a feverish kiss  upon Yunlan's plump lips. While his  legs wound around his waist as he was being taken again and again.

   Yunlan went berserk and out of control when he hear Shen Wei  cried for more. As he ram himself  to him. Making Shen Wei see stars again. "Your mine! Don't  let anyone touch you! As well as Wang!!!" Shen Wei  smirk. "Are you jealous?!" But Yunlan replied him by thrusting to him more as he spilled inside of him.

    Shen Wei  hold him tightly as his life depend on it. As he felt those hot liquid entered his hole. "Aaaaah.....Lan!"

    Mr. Shen trying to find his son in the meantime.  He called Guo to find them. Da quing  was alerted and tried to divert Guo. Whose on the other  hand was pretty annoyed by Da quing. 

   Chu on the other hand knowing Guo will be there in the charitable event came. But was surprised  seeing an alpha distracting his own alpha. His omega instinct kick in and walk straight to Da quing  and Chu frowning to them. "Look! Whoever you are stop flirting with my alpha!" He shout and poking Da quing on his chest.

   "Look I'm not your alpha!" Said Guo. But Guo was ignored as Da quing  quite piss off as an omega just poke at his chest. Eventhough  his big for an omega he shove Guo aside.  Making Chu arch his brow. "So what?! An omega like you should know his place! Alpha like us can do anything!" Chu look angrier at him, "Look midget! Eventhough  I'm an omega only I can lift you like a paper and throw you away!!!"

    Guo tried  to stop him because the two is starting a rukus. And it will be bad if his boss find out. Chu easily pushed him aside as he roll his sleeves to punch Da quing.  Whose on the other hand was also ready.

   Before Guo can stop them they began a cat fight clawing each other and pulling each other's  hair. Guo tried to pull them apart.

   That's  when Shen Wei  and Yunlan came and saw them. Shen Wei help Guo to stop the fight. "Chu! What are you  doing here?!" Shout Shen Wei.  "That midget start the fight Wei!" Shen Wei  widen his eyes and shut Chu's mouth by his hands and dragged  him away from Yunlan.

   Yunlan on the other hand help Guo up while stopping  Da quing  from throwing himself  to Chu. "What  are you doing?! Shu shu won't  like you fighting a defenseless  omega!" Da quing  chuckled. "Defenseless  omega?! His a gorilla! An omega should know his place!!!" Yunlan pushed  Da quing  back to the orphanage.

   Back to Shen Wei,  "I told you I'm Yezun now! Not Wei! Stop calling me that!" Chu apologize and look down while tears streaming from his eyes. Shen Wei  was about to comfort him when Chu saw Guo. And run toward him instead and gave him a bear hugged.  Guo was almost squeeze his life out when Chu embrace him. Making Shen Wei  sweat.