Transformation

His father was so happy  in agreeing to his proposal. First they  went to a known doctor to get the medicine.

   That can hide the scent of an omega. And be an official  real alpha. "You must drink this if you felt your changing back into an omega! Don't forget it!" Dr. Lin Jing said. Shen Wei's eyes sparkle,  "You mean I'm gonna be a real alpha! Just like the others!" His father smiled and hugged.  "Welcome home son!"

   Within a few days his father thought him of everything  what his twin is. How he talks and walks and gave all the pictures that he must memorize. One of the picture he recognize his savior. "Father whose  this man?" His father smirk, "That's  Zhao Yunlan! Yezun's best friend!"
Shen Wei smile and caressing the picture. His father notice it.

   "Do you know him?" He ask. Shen Wei  giggle unintentionally.  "Don't  do that!" Shen Wei  look puzzle. "Yezun is an alpha! He didn't  giggle like an omega Wei." Shen Wei's smile fade. "Your right! What was I thinking?"

   Then the dreaded thing that Shen Wei  is trying to avoide came. On his father's  birthday . He was entertaining  a few guests when Yunlan came with others  Yezun friends. Yunlan surprised  him by hugging  him from behind. "How's  my buddy here!!!" Shen Wei  was startled as they both gaze at each other's  eyes.

   Both were surprised Yunlan felt love at first sight. While Shen Wei's hearts kept beating fast. Yunlan almost smell his omega scent when Wang, Yezun's  girlfriend came as well. He pulled Shen Wei  away into Yunlan's  arms and kiss his cheek. "Honey? Why your cheek so soft?!" She ask.

   Shen Wei  widen his eyes and pushed  Wang. As he run off to the bathroom  to drink his medicine. His friends  look puzzled  on him as Yunlan  followed  him into the toilet room.

   Luckily Shen Wei  have drink his medicine before Yunlan open the door to the toilet. As he fall accidentally  into his arms and kissed his plump, red lips. Both widen their eyes. As both felt each other lips. Shen Wei  is the one to pushed.  "Yunlan! Why did you do that?!!!" The shocked  Yunlan apologize  as he walk away.

    Da quing  seeing his friend pale face ask him on what happened.  "I think I love him?!" As Yunlan touched  his lips. "Who?!" Da quing  frown. "It's  Yezun! I think I like him?!" Da quing  widen his eyes. "Are you nuts?! You two are alphas!!! It cannot be!!!" While they look at Yezun  who quickly walk toward Wang and wound his arms to her. So Yunlan won't  suspect him. Shen Wei  want to vomit as Wang lean on him.

    But he tried to smile as his father blow the candles on his birthday cake. "Yunlan! Don't  you think Yezun is acting wierd? Like his avoiding you?" Da quing notice.

   To stop the akward moments Yunlan went to surprise embrace Shen Wei again. He yelp making the others laugh. But to Shen Wei  his heart have burst out of his rib cage. To Yunlan on the other hand he felt his friend  became softy some how.

   In a minute while the other is partying. Yunlan suddenly  accompany Shen Wei  in the veranda. "Where's  Wang?" He ask. "Oh! She's  went home early!" While looking  at the party. Shen Wei  unconciously  lean on Yunlan's  shoulder.  Making Yunlan surprised  and accidentally  inhale Shen Wei  smell.

   "Why does my friend  smell different? He smell sweet. Yunlan suddenly hold  Shen Wei's  waist. Making Shen Wei lean more to him. Yunlan smile. As he didn't know what's  happening  to him.

   Da quing  whose partying with their friends notice Yunlan and Shen Wei  and can't help to smile. Well not all are happy. Mr. Shen saw what's  happening.  His about to call Shen Wei  but his friends called him for a picture shot.

   "Hey you two! Let's  go for a night drive!!!" One of Yezun's friendsay. Shen Wei  just realize what their doing and quickly straighten  himself. Making Yunlan already miss his closeness to him. "I'm sorry I can't?!" His friends look puzzled on him. "Your always the wild party here! Why suddenly  change?" Da quing  ask.

   Shen Wei  swallowed  hard and laugh. "Oh! Yes I am?! Why not? Let's  go!!!" All of them shout for joy as they got into their cars and drive away. Mr. Shen  is too late in stopping  him. "Guo!" He called the man in black, "Follow Wei! Stop him from blowing up his cover!" Guo nod and left.

   In the disco bar, Shen Wei  became nervous  as this is the first time he went to a public place like this full of alphas with their mates. Yunlan sense his friend distress, "Are you okay?" Shen Wei  tried to tell him his an alpha now. No one can harm him. "Yes! I'm fine!" And tried to blend with his friends whose singing  and dancing.

   Yunlan felt a change in his friend as he didn't  know what is it. Well he found out later when women came hovering over him. Shen Wei  kindly decline them. Making his other friends laugh, "Is Wang getting you a leash? Back then you throw yourself  at any women! Why change?!" One of his friend said. Yunlan rescue him, "Come on guys! Don't  pressure Yezun! Maybe his just tired from the party of his old man!"

    To stop their suspicious he raise a glass for a toss. Everyone also do that until he drink it and spit it out to Da quing.  "Why this thing  hot!" While his face flush. Luckily the light in the disco pub is deem as all his friends drink. Well not all because Da quing  is wiping his face up.

   In a minute Shen Wei  got drunk and dancing with everyone. Yunlan seeing his friend drunk. Got him out at the dance floor. "Da quing  were going home!" Shen Wei  suddenly  shout, "I still want to dance! Let me!!!" But Yunlan easily carried him like a sack and left. Guo whose following Shen Wei.  Can't  find him because of the dim lights.