The After Math

In the car Shen Wei  kept hugging Yunlan making him distract in his driving. "Yezun stop!"

   But  Shen Wei  start to giggle and taking off his shirt. Making Yunlan widen his eyes as he saw the same smooth, pale skin back then. He abruptly  stop  the car. Making Shen Wei  almost  hit his head. As he park it in a dark, deserted parking lot.

    The scent of Shen Wei's omega scent hit the nostril if Yunlan. Making him shiver. "Yezun why your smell different?" The drunk Shen Wei  suddenly  take of his seat belt and suddenly  get on his lap and started to straddle him. Making Yunlan widen his cute, brown eyes and moan.

    "Aaaaah....." He tried to stop Shen Wei  but when those lips started to kiss his lips. Hell broke loose as he lost his sense and started to kiss back. Yezun's lips is sweet and so soft and taste like the forbidden  fruit. Yunlan can't  take it anymore  as he growl and grabbed  those firm, round buttocks. Squeezing making Shen Wei  break the kiss as he moan. "Aaagh... Ah Lan...."

    That's  the last straw as Yunlan take off his seatbelt and pulled the drunk Shen Wei  into the back seat to teared off his shirt and ravish  him that night. Everything about him is so sweet and soft. Making Yunlan wild and crazy about him as he took off his pants and suck and lick him.

   Shen Wei  felt in heaven as he felt the first time the pleasure of being kiss and suck in by the one he like. "More.....Ah.....Lan....More....." He encourage him by combing his soft, brown, curly hair. That soft, pale fingers making Yunlan swirl his tongue to his prize as he engulf  it suddenly  making him scream as he burst inside of his mouth.

   He didn't  count how many times he cum for Yunlan  as he was flipped  back on his ass as Yunlan ram his prize on him. It was painful  at first as he was taken for the first time. Yunlan distract him by sweet kisses on his neck and back. While his hand pumping him non stop as the other pinching and playing with his pink nipples one by one.

   Shen Wei  clutches the car seat for his life as Yunlan rock his body to him. The vehicle kept swaying as Yunlan kept thrusting to him more. And kept chanting that he belongs to him. Shen Wei  thought that its over when he spilled his seeds inside of  him.

  But Yunlan just flipped  him again  as he ravish  him more. Shen Wei  responded  to Yunlan's hot kisses by wounding his legs on his hips as he was penetrate more. With a final thrust he burst inside of him. As Yunlan mark him on his neck. "Mine!" He chanted to Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  bite him on the neck as well to remind him not to look at the other omega just him.

     "Your so fierce my Yezun!" Yunlan whispered  to his ear. "My name is Wei! Not Yezun!" Yunlan widen his eyes as he look at Shen Wei. He was about to ask him. But the latter have fallen asleep still clinging to him. "Fine! My Xiao Wei!" While caressing his soft, dark sweat hair and kiss it. "Your mine.....all mine...." And sleep still inside of him.

   The next day, Shen Wei's  phone kept ringing  making  him widen his eyes. As he lost his drunkness seeing the position they have. "Aagh... whatta?!!!" They're  both naked inside the car and Yunlan still inside of him. He tried to get him out but the alpha is heavy and it made him thrust inside  deeper making Shen Wei  whimper how soar his hole is.

   That made Yunlan wake as he saw Shen Wei  is hurting and took out himself  slowly. While Shen Wei  can't  stop to cry, "Why did you do this to me!" He angrily said. And tried to hit Yunlan with his soft fist. Yunlan just pulled him to his embrace. "Don't  worry! I'll take responsibility!" But that made Shen Wei  stop crying as he pushed  Yunlan off and start wearing his clothes back.

    "Don't!" Yunlan look puzzled. "Why?! Your my mate!" But Shen Wei  frown at him. "Where both alphas  remember  that! Our society won't  take it! And don't  tell my father what happened! Please!" Yunlan still can't  understand him. His making his heart ache. But he nod in agreement because  Yezun had enchant him. And he will do everything  to make him happy.

    Seeing the teared shirt, he immediately  took a new shirt at the back of his car and gave it to Shen Wei  who blushed  seeing Yunlan's  bare chest. Yunlan saw this, "Maybe it's  not too late in woeing him?" As he smirk. As he made his body pressed  to Shen Wei more to see his reaction. Shen Wei's  finger start trailing to his muscular, broad chest.

   But stop as he realize  what Yunlan is doing he retrack his fingers upon it and quickly took out the medicine to drink it. Yunlan saw those pills. "What's  that?!" He ask. "Nothing! My vitamin pills!" As he put it back to his pocket.

    In an hour they came back to Shen Wei  house. His father waiting for him and not quite happy  seeing he have change his shirt  and looking like a disaster.

   "Where have you been? You two?!" Yunlan greeted him while Shen Wei  bow, "Father! We just fell asleep in the car!" As he signal Yunlan to leave. Yunlan bow and left hurriedly before Mr. Shen can ask him more. Mr. Shen attention went back to Shen Wei.

   "Don't  be reckless like your didi! I don't  want to loose you as well!" Shen Wei  nod and quickly went to his roon to get a quick shower. There he saw the hickies and marks of Yunlan did. And can't  help to be turned  on by him. As he recalled how he touch and kiss  him.

   And that big prize that thrust into him. Luckily the shower is loud hiding his moaning while imagining  Yunlan touching him again. "Aaaaah....if only we met differently...." and embrace himself.

   Yunlan on the other hand can't  sleep because he recalled every moment the moan and scream of his mate. "I must have him again!"