A Surprise Home

Mr. Shen thought when his son and son in law came back everything will be fine as he thought?

When Yunlan and Shen Wei came back home. Xin ci welcome them with open arms in his house. "Son! I have gotten your call!" And look at Shen Wei who back away from him as he thought Xin ci will be angry at him. For hiding his a real omega.

But instead he pulled him into his embrace, "Why my son in law?! Don't you want my warm welcome for you in the family?!" As he almost squeeze him. "Dad!" Yunlan look worried as his dad bear hugged his wifey. And took him back into his arms. "Don't squeeze him so much my Xiao Wei is so delicate!"

They were startled when they heard Mrs. Zhao laugh. "Yunlan! Don't be so overprotected to your wife!" As she pulled Shen Wei and hugged him as well. Shen Wei almost got dizzy as he was pass by around. They call butler Li to take theirs bags back to the mansion.

In the car, "Your parents seems not mad at me?" Whispered Shen Wei to Yunlan. "Sure they're not! Because now they will tell the whole world that your father is the one that lied and not my family!"

That made Shen Wei wieden his eyes. "You can't announce that?!!! Dad will be angry at me!" Yunlan embrace Shen Wei tightly, "Don't worry I've told you! You got me to protect you!" Shen Wei want to protest but Yunlan gave him a kiss to silent him.

Xin ci and his wife looking at the two newly wed. "Awww....our son is so sweet!" Mrs. Zhao almost cry. "Hey! Son don't you so much suck the life of your wife!" Said Xin ci as he smirking. Yunlan broke the kiss while scratching his head. "Sorry Dad! You know how much I like my Xiao Wei!" Shen Wei on the other hand almost got dizzy on that kiss and went redder as his inlaws are looking at them.

"And Dad! I want to request someone whose very close to me! Can you get Dr. Lin Jing for me? I want to thank him for something!" Shen Wei went pale hearing it. "Ah Lan! Don't hurt him! He taken care of my health and....." Yunlan silent him with his finger. "Hush wifey! I know what I'm doing!" As he cup Shen Wei's face. "Nothing gonna happen to him! I promise!" Yunlan and his father look at each other and smirk.

Lin Xia and Ah Li was coming to Bai Qi's house. Lin Xia eventhough she's an omega have a little crush on Bai Qi. And carrying breakfast foods for her friend. Ah Li an omega as well and the best friend of Bai Qi have a key to the house and immediately went inside. "Bai! Where here! Lin Xia is also here to give us breakfast!'

But all where shocked, Lin Xia dropped one of her foods. When a shirtless, beautiful alpha emerge with a disbehave hair Bai Qi. As they saw them he tried to straighten his hair while Yezun put on a shirt.

He notice the female omega looking at his mate he quickly wound his arms around him. "Babe! Who are they?" He ask. Bai Qi tried to take off his arms. But the latter was stubborn. "They're my friends, Yezun." Yezun smirk seeing the cold gaze of the female omega toward him. He pulled Bai Qi into his embrace and gave him as surprised kiss. As telling to the other omega his mine!

Lin Xia frown while Ah Li almost pop off his eyes. Bai Qi on the other hand went red as Yezun deepen the kiss making him moan unexpectedly. As they break the kiss Bai Qi smile from ear to ear. "Guys! Yezun will be staying here!" Both Ah Li and Lin Xia shout, "WHAT?!!!"

Back to Mr. Shen mansion Guo report that Shen Wei and Yunlan came back but went to Xin ci's house instead. "What?!!! They should be here in my house?! And not that arrogant Zhao Xin ci!" He gritted his teeth and called Shen Wei.

Shen Wei was in the shower when his father called. Yunlan took the call and greeted his father in law. Mr. Shen was cursing on why they didn't go home to him but instead to his father. "Dad! Don't worry we will come there to visit you and to discuss something important!"

Mr. Shen felt something is wrong as the tone of Yunlan became different. "My son?! I want to talk to him!" Shen Wei heard the arguing of Yunlan and his father on the phone. As he quickly wrapped himself with a towel to get the phone.

Yunlan seeing this made his arms higher so Shen Wei can't get it. "Ah Lan! Give me the phone! I want to talk to my father!" He tried to jump to get it. Making his wet body pressed to Yunlan's clothes. Yunlan felt that soft, smooth skin of his wifey. Making him shiver in anticipation for his Xiao Wei as he hold those delicate, soft hips of him.

Shen Wei sense it and tried to pushed himself out from his hold but Yunlan instead gripped to him tightly. Making his covered towel prize grind to Yunlan's pants. As he blushed. "Aaaaah.....Lan...." He accidentally moan his name. Yunlan quickly close the phone so Mr. Shen can't talk to his Xiao Wei.

Shen Wei tried to frown, "Why you close the phone? I want to talk to my father so he might not misunderstand us!" But instead of replying Yunlan carried his wifey on the bed and took off his remaining clothes. Shen Wei went redder than before as he knows what will come next.

Mrs. Zhao was finishing cooking in the kitchen with some foods for the newly wed couple as she heard Shen Wei moan loud. "Oh my goodness! Youngsters this days!" Xin ci chuckled, "Ah! It's nice our son got married at least we will have a little Yunlan again to take care off!" As he sip his coffee and read the newspaper.