A Miracle Came

The next day  Shen Wei  feels drowsy when he woke up and vomit.

   "Maybe this is the affect of the medicine I'm using?" He drink it again and went down for breakfast.
"Yezun come back after the office work we will visit your didi!" Shen Wei  said yes and hurriedly  gone to the office.

   There everybody bow to him even the cleaning ladies and the managers as he is the CEO of the company. Li Quian is his secretary of the company, "Your looking dashing sir!" As she bow to him. "And sir you have a visitor!"

   Shen Wei  look puzzled, "Who can it be this early. As Li Quian open his office there stood Zhao Yunlan looking handsome in his suite. Making Shen Wei  almost drool but quickly straighten  himself.  When Yunlan turned  he saw a beautiful angel flying toward him. Well that's  his vision of Shen Wei.

   His almost lost his words in greeting him in respect as Li Quian  is infront of them. "What are you doing here  Yunlan?" Yunlan chuckled as he step closer to Shen Wei.  His eyes sparkling whenever  Yunlan is near him. But he suddenly  cough as his secretary  is still there. Well she also marveling Yunlan's  handsomeness. As she quickly bow and close the  door to leave.

   That's  the time Yunlan pulled Shen Wei  into his arms. "Wei or Yezun! Whatever your name or game you want I am all yours!" Shen Wei  was about to answer when Yunlan caught his soft, pink lips in a passionate  kiss. He lightly  pushed  him, "Not here! Someone  might see us!"

   But Yunlan ignored his words as his plump lips trailing kissed on his neck and collarbone. He suddenly  carried and place Shen Wei  on the table and strip him off with his suite. "Aaaaah.....Ah....Lan....no!" Did he said that or imagine it.

   As Yunlan hands traveled inside his clothes touching his sensative  parts making him moan. He tried to push him again but those skillful hands is melting him at the core. While those lips kissing all over his body. Making it impossible  to resist him. "Why are you doing this?" As his body arch for more. "You know why? I can't  get enough of you!" Yunlan smirk.

   Outside the building Wang came with a gift for his Yezun. The staffs knew who she is and bow politely.

   Back inside Yunlan us thrusting to him non stop and pressing his body to him. "Aaaaah.....Lan.... my body is burning!" Shen Wei  is so red as he wants to scream in pleasure as he was being taken by Yunlan. Suddenly  his secretary buzzer him.

   "Sir! Miss Wang is here!"  Shen Wei  tried to stop Yunlan. But the latter ignored him and continue to  devour him. Shen Wei  must think. It will be a disaster if Wang saw the scene. As he tried to answer. Yunlan burst inside of him making him almost yelp as he was flipped  again. And merciless  rocking his body unto  him.

   "Boss! Are you alright?" Li Quian  ask as his boss didn't  answer back quickly. "Ah Lan.....stop for a minute!" As he tried not to stuttered  in the recevier while Yunlan hovering  into him. "T....ell.....tell Wang......to go to the receiving room I'll be there in a minute!" As he hang but Yunlan hearing the name of Wang made him feel jealous  as he ram inside deep making Shen Wei  cried in pleasure.

   Outside Wang  was puzzled  why he can't  go to the office of her fiance. As Li Quian  led her to the receiving  area. "Boss! Have a visitor his friend Mr. Zhao Yunlan!" Wang just nod but getting suspicious.

    Inside the office, "I don't  like her coming here!" Yunlan complain but his still inside Shen Wei  eventhough  he have already cum inside  of him. Shen Wei  calmed  him down by embracing Yunlan tightly into his arms. I think we need to shower first!" That made Yunlan smirk as he carried Shen Wei  toward the bathroom  to clean.

   In a minute Shen Wei  greet his fiancee and kiss her cheek. "Why your hair is wet?" Wang ask. "Ah! I take a bath here  because I have no time in the house!" Yunlan came at the back startling the two. "Yunlan! You too?" Shen Wei  went pale and chuckled.  Well his the first to take a bath than me!"

   Yunlan press more, "My bathroom in our house have leak and now it's being fix. My buddy here gladly  let me barrow  his bathroom  here!" As he cling his arms to Shen Wei.  Whose becoming worried that Wang might suspect.

   Wang laugh but look directly at where Yunlan's  hand patting his fiance.  They look like more lovers than the two of them. And that irks her a bit.

   When Shen Wei  led her to her car. She ask if they can have a date. He replied he can't because he and his father will attending some meeting. Wang was a little bit disappointed because he not even kiss her  and as she left.

   When she's  gone, Yunlan wound his arms upon Shen Wei  hips making him startled. "Yunlan please not here! Why are you being stubborn?" Yunlan arch his brow, "Do you think I'm happy seeing Wang touch those lips and hold you closely to her? I'm dying here!" Shen Wei  pushed him away.

   When suddenly  he get dizzy again and vomit. Yunlan quickly went beside him, "It's  okay!" Shen Wei  wave to him. But Yunlan took him to the clinic to be confirm on his condition. The doctor look at their CEO in shocked. "Your one week pregnant sir!"  Shen Wei's world suddenly  crash. While Yunlan can't  form a word.

   "Please! Dr. Weng don't tell this to anyone! Not even my father!" But unknown to them Guo heard everything  and called Mr. Shen. Mr. Shen almost break the phone by dropping it on the floor.

   After work Yunlan is still with him, "Stop following me! If my father got suspicious this is our end!" Yunlan look at his friend aka lover, "No! I won't  let you be alone in telling him! And how can an alpha be pregnant? Huh?" He grabbed  Shen Wei's  arm.

   "Yunlan stop your hurting me!" That's  when a black volvo came beside them. Mr. Shen emerge from the car and not quite happy seeing the scene. "You two we need to talk!''