Safe And Sound In Your Arms

The Zhao have taken over the company while Shen Wei's bump is getting bigger.

   Yezun have live with Bai Qi  and working in his business. When unexpectedly he met Wang with another man. Both was surprised,  "Here I am worried about you!" She shyly said. Yezun scratched his nape, "Me too! I never  know where my Dad had hide you?"

   Bai Qi's  eyebrow is arching as seeing Yezun flirting with a woman, "Honey! Whose is she?!" He ask intriguingly. As well as Sang the new man of Wang. "She is once my fiancee!" Bai Qi  widen his eyes. "Bai Qi! His mate!" He suddenly  introduced himself and hugged  Yezun  from behind. Making  Wang giggle as she introduce Sang his new fiance. "I'm happy you found someone that can withstand your father!" As she bid them farewell  and left.

   "Honey......you promise me you won't  look at another omega!" Bai Qi frown. "Are you jealous? She's no match for you!" And kiss Bai Qi  passionately.  "Please! Get a room! We have many customers  here!" Said Ah Li. Whose  serving some piece of cakes and coffee to the customers. Both chuckled, "Yes sir!"

    Dr. Lin Jing on the other hand was fetch by Zhu Hong  at the Shen's mansion as he get his things there. Zhu Hong whose still frowning at him because she never thought Lin Jing would be working with Yezun's  father. Dr. Lin Jing gave her a sweet kiss to calmed  her down. "Let's  visit Wei to know if his alright? I want yo check his pregnancy." As they  get in  the car and drove away.

   Mr. Shen on the other hand was sentence of a life time because of many people had sue him not only his ex wife and Xin ci. He will be lucky enough if he can withstand his new roommate, Song whose his twice his size and always grumpy like him.

   Meanwhile  Yeife and Weiyez was shopping  as they became best friends. Leaving Xin ci in the house to guard Shen Wei  whose cooking in the kitchen with their maids. When suddenly  Yezun came with Bai Qi  and Ah Li,  "Where here gege!" Shen Wei  run in excitement and almost trip. Luckily  Yunlan came back from the office  and caught him. 

   "Xiao Wei! I have forbidden  you to run! You almost got into an accident!" Shen Wei  pout as Yunlan  carry him toward Yezun and the others

   "Xiao Wei! I have forbidden  you to run! You almost got into an accident!" Shen Wei  pout as Yunlan  carry him toward Yezun and the others.  Making him blushed  furiously  because Yunlan didn't  let him go. "Gege! Your so lucky to have  very protective  alpha!" He smirk.

   "Well this alpha won't  let me down!" Yunlan caress his mate's face. "Come on my angel I can't  let you get hurt." As he suddenly  swing a gift box on him making his eyes widen. And quickly took the box and became red. Yezun got curious, "What's  in the box gege?" As he tried to touch it.

   Shen Wei  hold it tightly, "No! It's mine!" Bai Qi  sense his brother in law doesn't  want his didi to see what's  inside the box and stop him. "Take me to my room now!!!!" Shen Wei  angrily  look at his husband. Whose smiling from ear to ear. "Okay! As you command!" And quickly took Shen Wei  back into their room. "I think they need some time alone!" Yezun smirk.

   Shen Wei  went redder than before as Yunlan command him to change his clothes and wear the gift he have given to him. "But my didi and his friends are still here!" Yunlan wave his hand to sign him to wear it.

   In a minute Shen Wei  came out of the closet shyly wearing the maid uniform. He was surprised  Yunlan was wearing a devil suite. "What's  going on? I thought I'm the only one wearing a costume?" But Yunlan swiftly  carried him back to bed. "Because  I want to devour  my beautiful  maid today!" As he wiggle his brow.  In a minute you will hear moaning and scream of Shen Wei  in their room as Yunlan have taken him over and over again. While his visitors have left as they know what will happen  next.

   Few years have past you will see a little  boy playing with Xin ci. He looks like a minnie three year old Yunlan but with a doe eyes like his mother. "Naughty  boy! Come here! You can't  eat candy because you need to brush your teeth again!" He shout.

   But the little  boy replied him with giggle and run fast carrying his candy on his hand. "Oh! My back....my back!" As Xin ci  can't  run any further. Luckily  Yunlan and Shen Wei  came. The little  boy froze as he saw his parents. Yunlan scoop him up. "Yunwei! You naughty boy! You made your grandfather tired again!"

   The little  boy made s teary eyes on his father as he look like an innocent  angel being scolded. Yunlan's  heart melted but not Shen Wei who have another baby  bump. "Oh! No! You don't! Don't  look at me like that little man! Your grounded!" As he snatch the candy making little  Yunwei cried. "Gege! Don't  be harsh on Yunwei!"

   Yezun came with Bai Qi  whose carrying his twin babies Zuzu and Aiye. "You two spoiling the little  monster!" Said Shen Wei.  "Your tyrant like dad!" As Yezun took Yunwei with him  and tried to calmed  him down with a candy. Shen Wei  want to scold the two but Yunlan calmed  him down by embracing him and kissing him on the cheek.

   Mrs. Shen and Mrs. Zhao came followed by Guo whose now working with them. And carrying  the groceries with Chu on his sides  as well Zhu  Hong, Lin Jing carrying their daughter, Lin ling and Da quing whose have a new girldfriend, Da Ji.  They all laugh seeing the situation. As all live happily  ever after.   The End.

🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍🌍

Author's Note 🌴

     Thanks to my lovely readers and commentors. As I've finished  this story. I will begin another one and continue my other story. I hope all of you are alright and out of danger. See you in my another story.🌞🌞🌞🌞