You Can't Hide The Truth Forever

Yunlan woke up as he heard the shower room. A wet Shen Wei emerge wearing only his
polo.

"I forgot my towel and clothes!" As hurriedly rampage his bags. Yunlan can't stop drolling on that smooth, long, pale legs and what's hiding in the upper clothes underneath. Like a lion seeing his prey he crawl slowly and captured Shen Wei. And pulled him back on the bed.

"Ah Lan! What are you doing?!" Yunlan teared his polo shirt off making all his buttons fly at the air. Shen Wei blushed and look away as he is bare naked infront of his Yunlan who pinned him up and gazing at him intensely.

"Xiao Wei.....your so beautiful!" As he started to lick and suck those wet pinkish buds of his making Shen Wei squirm underneath him. "Ah......Lan.... Aaaaah....." One by one Yunlan swirl his tongue and bit his husband nipples making Shen Wei arch his body more to him. As he cum unexpectedly.

Yunlan smirk seeing how red and sweating is his Xiao Wei. While panting underneath him. "My lovely husband are you excited for me?" Shen Wei look the other way in embarrassment. But the next thing he didn't expect is Yunlan to go down and lick his cum. "Ah...
Lan!" He look down while Yunlan gazing at him like a predator.

As he suddenly suck his prize making Shen Wei moan. He can only clutches the bed sheet as Yunlan engulf him whole. While his hands hold his hips to make him still. Shen Wei can't stop screaming Yunlan's name.

Meanwhile his twin, Yezun look predatory to Bai Qi as he stop eating. Bai Qi felt nervous as he took the plates off the table. But Yezun suddenly hold his hands. "What if I said I want you?" Bai Qi swallowed hard.

In a minute Yezun have taken Bai Qi non stop on the table and the kitchen sink. Bai Qi can't say no to his alpha as he moan his name. "Aaaaah.....Yezun....slow down!" Yezun ignored his words. "No way! I want you to be pregnant! Let's see if my Dad can take you away from me!" As he sniff Bai Qi scent and caught his plump lips in a series of kiss.

Bai Qi tried to replied him with his kiss but Yezun almost devouring him up while raming himself inside of him. "I never taste such sweet omega like you! Am I your first?!" Bai Qi nod as Yezun smirk and bit him on the neck. As Bai Qi burst on Yezun. Yezun with one more thrust spilled inside of him.

Back to the newly wed whose having a hot shower at the bathroom. Yunlan can't stop touching and kissing Shen Wei who moans as he was taken again and again. "Xiao Wei.....is it your real name?" Shen Wei stop and widen his eyes. What are you talking about?!" As he tried to denied it and pushed Yunlan off him.

But the latter won't budge instead thrust deeper making Shen Wei scream for more as it his soft spot was hit again and again. "Just tell me who you real are ?! Tell me!!!" Shen Wei can't controlled his body as he want his alpha more. And confess that his not Yezun but his twin gege. As he cried to Yunlan. "Please don't hate me!" And he hold his wife tightly. "I only want to be an alpha and my father that I didn't know I have granted me an opportunity! To replace my didi whose in a coma!"

Yunlan was shocked as Shen Wei continue more, "Don't worry! He have woken up now! And Dad have him!" He look to Yunlan with his teary, doe eyes, "Ah Lan! Please don't leave me!" Yunlan should be angry but looking how fragile and beautiful his Xiao Wei is. He can't help to hold him back and caress his back to stop him from crying.

"Never! I Promise to be at your side forever! My Xiao Wei!" As he burst inside of him. And kissed him passionately.

After telling to Yunlan everything. Shen Wei felt the big problem his carrying was lift up from him. He always smile to his wife and cling to him. Where ever Yunlan go Shen Wei will follow him like a lost puppy. Holding to him dearly.

The medicine that Yunlan have he gave it to one of his father's men to examine it. Xin ci was surprised that his son gave a pills to be examine to one of his well known doctor. Doctor Ong a well know physician in Paris and a close friend of Xin ci. And the result was surprisingly a hormone change.

Doctor Ong called Yunlan to tell him while Shen Wei is sleeping. "This medicine is very dangerous for an omega whose pregnant! He might miscarriage the baby so throw this away!" He scolded Yunlan as he knows his situation. "Shu shu! Thank you for your time. Don't worry I'll do what you say!" And cut the call.

He quickly took all of Shen Wei's pills and flushed it inside the toilet. Shen Wei woke up seeing a serious looking wife beside him. "Xiao Wei! Who gave you the vitamin pills?" Shen Wei went pale, "Did you took it?!" He suddenly run to look at his bags. "Where is it?! What have you done with it! That's my vitamins!!!" He angrily look at him.

But he suddenly shivered seeing Yunlan's face change. His aura is bursting in anger. He suddenly grabbed his arms. "That vitamins almost kill our child!" He shout. "No......no....Dr. Lin Jing said it will not affect the baby!" Yunlan was shocked hearing his friend's omega. "Dr. Lin Jing?"

Shen Wei pleaded to Yunlan to give back the pills. "Ah Lan! I need that pills please give it back!" Yunlan shake his head, "No! I already flushed it all in the toilet!!!" That made Shen Wei widen his eyes. "Noooo......!!!" He hurriedly went to the bathroom to look for it. But it was gone.

"Ah Lan! How can you do this to me!!! That's my last chance to be an alpha!" Yunlan grabbed both his soldiers. Making Shen Wei feared him a little. "Are.....you...gonna divorce me?" Shen Wei ask as tears dropped from his beautiful, doe eyes. "No! Who said I'm gonna divorce you?! Your mine! But we will have a little change in our situation for now on! My dear omega wife!"