My Omega Is Strong

Guo with Mr. Shen's men barge inside Bai Qi's  home. Making Ah Li scream for help.

   Bai Qi  and Yezun stop their lovely moment and went outside the room to see what the rukus happening. Only to be welcome by Guo and Mr. Shen's  men. "Boss! Your father is calling for you! You need to come back!"

    But Yezun smirk, "Why his so called other son what happened  to him?" Guo can't  tell him that his father's plan backfire on him and now they need the real Yezun. "Sorry I will only go with you if my mate is with me!" Embracing the startled Bai Qi and kissing his cheek.

    Ah Li  was dialing the police when one of Mr. Shen's  man snatch his phone and crashed it with his shoes. Bai Qi  got angry on why they're  bullying his friend. With one swift motion he break on Yezun's  embrace and he kick on the chin of the man who bully his friend.

   The made the others fight him. Yezun tried to stop them but Guo and the others hold him tight. As he watch helplessly  that his omega being gang up by his father's  men.

   One by one the men of Mr. Shen was thrown on the floor. All are shocked especially  Yezun. He didn't  expect Bai Qi to be an expert in Teakwondo and a strong omega. As he easily defeated his father's  men. Guo attempt to subdue  him but was thrown outside. As Bai Qi finish the fight he became a cute puppy and run back toward Yezun.

   Meanwhile  as Yunlan came back toward his room. Shen Wei  welcome him back to his warm embrace and thank him for standing up to his father. Yunlan smelling  his omega can't  help to carry  and snuggle more to him. While caressing him more as memorizing every sensative parts of his body.

   Shen Wei  went stiff and red as their  still in the presence  of Yunlan's  parents. And tried to stop Yunlan from continuing.  His father cough, "I think we will be wanting somewhere else!" Said Xin ci as he lead his wife downstairs.  "Dad! Knows best!" Yunlan smirk. And carried Shen Wei  back to their room.

   The next day Mr. Shen was very furious that Yunlan replace Shen Wei  in his position. "Dad! I can't  let my wifey do this in his condition! I will do the job for him." And gave some papers that Shen Wei  sign permitting him to do his job. The secretary  of Shen Wei  was a bit surprised as well the other employees as they started to whispered  and gossip.

   Mr. Shen have done everything even getting his best lawyers to get his son back but they all failed.  Because Shen Wei  is in the right age to make a decision for himself  and married to Yunlan. He calls Guo to get Yezun again or the company will be ruin.

    Guo gave the list of papers of Yezun have written. And was shocked seeing he have found  another mate. "Damn! How? I already send Wang far away! How come he have found another lover? Do you know the background of this Bai Qi?" Guo gave all the information he have.

   Making Mr. Shen frown, "His only a baker and a poor orphan! What kind of mate Yezun choose?! At least Wang's family is a bit known and wealthy! While  this one? I want to get rid of it quickly!" He shout.

   "Sir this omega is strong! He kick all of our men out when we came there  to get master Yezun!" Guo said. He suddenly  think, "Hmmmmm.....maybe I could manipulate this omega? Get me Yezun! Tell him I will be willing to let his mate live here!" Guo bow and quickly get to the car. "Maybe your omega is strong but I'm much wiser!" As he smirk.

    Meanwhile Mrs. Zhao and Shen Wei  went to the supermarket  to buy some groceries  and to smell some fresh air outside. They were with few of Zhao's men. When they bumped into Chu and his mother.

   Shen Wei  rushed  to his mother and cried. "I'm sorry Mom that I lied! I'm really am!" Mrs. Shen   can't  help to cry as well and hold his child. Shen Wei  apologize  to Chu who was happy  seeing his friends again.  As Shen Wei  introduce his mother in law to them. And told them what happened  to him.

   "I'm Weife! Shen Wei's  mother nice  to meet you!" As she bow to her. Mrs. Zhao stop her, "Call me Yanly! And stop being formal! Where a family here!" As both women laugh. In a minute when they came to the restaurant  the two women talk. As Weife found out his son's fate. She can't  help to frown, "I knew it! That's  why I left him and never see him again!

    I only regret I never took Yezun because I thought he will be safe there! But now I regret never taking him back with me! That's  why I never told Wei his father is still alive!" As she squeeze Shen Wei's  hand. While thanking Yanly for taking care of his son.

   "Your very lucky to have a beautiful  omega son!" But Weife sadly smile upon it. "Because of his beauty many alphas bully and almost rape him when he was a teen! Luckily another alpha save him!" Shen Wei  widen his eyes and look at Chu. "Sorry it slip! When were talking!" Chu apologize.

    "Please take care of Wei!" Yanly smile at Weife. "Don't worry I treated him like my own son as well. My own beautiful omega son! And Yunlan treasure him like a precious pearl." As she ruffled Shen Wei's hair.

     Unknown to them Mr. Shen's men taken a picture of them and send to Mr. Shen. Mr. Shen thrown his phone seeing his ex wife with them. "Are they ganging me up?!" And start thinking.

    In an hour Yezun came with Bai Qi  with their bags and van. "Are you sure you want to go back here?!" Bai Qi  ask. As he get nervous  at big house like that. Yezun embrace  him from behind to calmed him down. "I thought  you'd be happy  to see where I live? I'm rich and famous!" But Bai Qi  cut his words, "I only needed is you!" That made Yezun's  heart melt and kiss his omega tenderly.