Rush To Your Love

When the men of Mr. Shen left and one only guarding. Bai Qi swiftly knocking him out.

Shen Wei widen his eyes, "Wow! Your great! Can you teach me that?!" He ask. Bai Qi smirk, "Anything for my brother in law!" As he took the key and open the door. Shen Wei rush inside to wake up the unconcious Yunlan.

"Xiao Wei! Your fine!" Yunlan embrace him when he woke up."I thought I'll never see you again!" Said Shen Wei and kiss Yunlan passionately. Bai Qi cough as they're still endanger.

Yezun was talking to his father that time, well actually arguing. When he saw Bai Qi helping his twin escape with Yunlan. Mr. Shen frown and about to turned when Yezun hold his father's head. "What do you think your doing?!" He ask him. "DAD! Where still not finish talking!" And signal Bai Qi to help his twin escape.

Before they gone to the car they bumped into Guo. Bai Qi was about to knock him off when Guo hold his hands up. "I will help!" But one of Mr. Shen's men saw them and tried to stop them. Bai Qi hold them up as they escape by the car.

That leads that Bai Qi being captured by the men of Mr. Shen. While the others speed their cars to get Shen Wei and Yunlan. Guo step on the gas like a race driver making Shen Wei and Yunlan swayed inside the back seat. "Are you sure you know how to drive!" Shout Yunlan as Shen Wei becoming dizzy and need to vomit.

"Sorry sir! But I can't drive slowly or the men of my boss will gain at us!" As he pointing to the two black car speeding toward them.

At the mansion Mr. Shen almost slapped Bai Qi but Yezun grabbed his wrist. "Not on my watch Dad!" Yezun shout. "It's your lover's fault! He let them get away!" But Yezun ignored him and hugged Bai Qi in defense. "His an evil man! He kidnapped your gege and put him in a dark room! I don't want to live here Yezun!" Said Bai Qi. "Then leave!" Shout Mr. Shen. "If his leaving? I will also too!" Mr. Shen tried to stop him as he called Guo but his missing.

Guo on the other hand drive Yunlan and Shen Wei back to the Zhao mansion. Where Xin ci and his wife waiting for them. They became worried as they saw what happened to the newly wed. "THIS IS WAR!!! HE HURT MY ONLY SON!!!" Shout Xin ci as he help Yunlan and Shen Wei to their clinic where Dr. Lin Jing is working to repent on what he done to Shen Wei back then.

The next day Mr. Shen was called to the police station as Xin ci had accuse him of kidnapping his son and son in law. In which Mr. Shen is denying and called his attornies for help.

Ah Li was sweeping the floor when Bai Qi and Yezun came back. He welcome them with open arms. As they explained everything what happened to them. "Don't worry Yezun your always welcome here!" Said Ah Li.

Meanwhile Shen Wei look worried. "What's the matter?" As Yunlan embrace him from behind. "If it's about your father? Don't worry my Dad will take care of him." When suddenly Shen Wei's mother came and Chu. "Yeife! Told me everything on the phone!" As he hugged his son. "Now I'm just worried about your didi if his fine there?"

Shen Wei assured he is because his omega will take care of him. His mother was so angry at his ex husband for kidnapping his son. "I'm sorry Wei! If I ever see your father again I might murder him!" Shen Wei calmed down his mother.
"I've heard Guo help you escape! I hope his fine there as well!" Said Chu.

When suddenly Yunlan phone ring, it's secretary Li Quian. "Sir you need to come to the office there's an emergency meeting of the board!" As she cut the call. "Xiao Wei can you help me go to the office I think I know what's happening now." Shen Wei widen his eyes. "Your still hurt!" His protesting. But Yunlan assured him his needed there now. Even Xin ci agree as he will accompany him also.

In the office chaos happening as their stocks plumming as the news of Mr. Shen being arrested and about his family is full of lies. The investors are pulling out. In the board meeting everyone whispering loud on what to do? When Yunlan came with Shen Wei and Xin ci.

Everyone got silent as the boardmeeting begin, all asking question about Mr. Shen if it's true his been arrested and because of that his being taken off as the CEO. "Don't worry all of you! I'll be taking over his place for the mean time!" More murmured accord as the officers and other stock holders needed to vote if they want too.

"But what about Yezun?!" One of them suggest. As all look at Shen Wei. Shen Wei swallowed hard. "My friends! Yezun can't perform his duty since his pregnant with our first child! I don't want any bad happening to my first born. I promise to you I will rebuild our company back with the help of my father's company.

Still all mumered, Xin ci interfere. "You know my company Zhao Enterprise! We have many successful business were handling and I hope you gave your trust to us for now on! If you want your company to rise again in the stockmarket!" All agree as they know the Zhao is a powerful company with millions of business they're handling.

In the cell Mr. Shen was not happy hearing the Zhao took over his company but he can't do anything. As his waiting for his lawyers to get him out in the precinct. He was surprised when his ex wife came. He almost greeted her in a good way when she slapped his face. "How could you hurt our children! Especially my Wei! I'm gonna sue you as well!" As she turned her back to him eventhough his calling her name as he wanted to explain.