Chapter One

Chapter one

[Dylen POV]

'Again! I really can't deal with this anymore, screw everyone!' with my status updated I logged of Facebook. Yeah I had a crap life but that's me, Dylen Alice Jenson, an average 16 year old with no hopes and no dreams! 

*PING* 'Terrie' wants to talk to 'DylenJenson' on Skype! 

'What did she want now?' I thought to myself. 

'Hey Aunty Terrie, what's up?' I asked in a bored manner, 

'Hey Dylen, is your mum around?' 

'Yeah, I'll just grab her! MUM! Aunty Terrie wants to talk to you!' 

'Alright!' 

'She's coming,' I said to my aunt as i tried to walk away. 

'Wait!' she called back, 'I want to talk to you as well.' 

I huffed and sat down whilst my mum sat next to me, I wasn't in a good mood and really couldnt be bother listen to two adults chatter about nothing in particular. I had just zoned out thinking about my phone and it going off, when I was pulled out of my trance, 'Did you hear that sweetie?' 

'Uh what?' 

'Aunty Terrie's job - 'Chester Advertising' in Melbourne wants to hire a few teenagers for a summer job, are you interested and do you know another girl to go away with for a couple of months?'  

I thought about it, and then came to a realisation, Jai and Luke the ultimate cutest twins on YouTube, live there and there was only one person in the entire world i wanted to go on that trip with, but would she go? 

'Uh yeah two secs, I'll FaceTime her.' 

I left the two adults nattering whilst I slipped into the kitchen.  

FaceTime Savannah!

[Savannah POV]

I was sat in my room on tumblr listening to some music when my phone started ringing, *Dylen Alice* was the caller ID requesting to FaceTime. "Hey girl, heyy!" I answered and we both laughed, "what's happening?" I continue.  

"my auntie just skyped me and she said she got 2 job placements for two whole months in australia!!" Dylen said in a rush. I laughed, "all I got was Skype and Australia, repeat that please?" Dylen took a deep breath and explained the situation, "do you think you can come, please say you can, Savannah? Please please please!" I sighed, "it sounds awesome, Dylen. But Australia is a long way and two months is a long time, I doubt my mum will let me!"  

"But Sav, the Janoskians live near by! We could bump into them!" Dylen and I both loved the janoskians, especially the twins, Jai and Luke! I had discovered them on tumblr and shown them to Dylen and she loved them. I sighed, "I'll ask my mum. After all, never say never!!"  

After much persuasion from myself, Dylen and Dylen's mum, and promises to be good and not talk to strangers, my mum finally agreed to let me go!

(Authors note: please comment and let's us know what you think! And let us know wether we should post the next chapter. Thank you:))