TBBUP&M 2 ~ "It's not nice watching the girl you love kiss someone else"

"Let's go on the Swings!" I rushed out, dragging well trying to drag Reece over to them.

"Chloe, I'm not going on the swings, have you seen the belt that goes between your legs? It'll hurt my balls and their for kids!" He scowled.

"So your saying that I'm a kid?" I glared, ignoring the first part of his sentence.

"Glad you got it Princess" he winked laughing as I punched him on his arm - something that he'd taught me.

"You go on them, I'll watch"

"Nope, let's go on a ride for 'our age'" I said putting air quote around 'our age'. "I wanna see the big, scary ride that Reece Carter wants to go on."

"Alright then, I wanna go on Twister" he replied.

"So exciting and scary." I stated, rolling my eyes.

"It is when you scream" he winked.

With a shake of my head I followed him over to the long queue for Twister.

"I always end up with bruises on my head after going on this ride" I pouted, putting my hand on my forehead.

"Don't worry princess, I'll protect you and if your lucky I might even kiss them better" he smirked, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"You mocking me Carter?"

"Wouldn't dream of it"

Ten minute later of joking around with Reece we finally stepped into a cart, a blue one to be precise.

"I used to go on this ride all the time when I was a kid" he grinned, pulling me into his chest.

"I used to go on the Tea Cups" I mumbled, looking down slightly.

A smile made its way onto my face as I heard Reece's booming laugh .

Just then a man came around and pulled on our belt, checking to see if it was secure.

As the ride was about to start I put my hand in Reece's and linked out fingers together, tightly.

"That was so good!" I gushed as we stepped of Twister.

" Chloe you were holding my hand so tightly that I think my blood flow stopped"

"Dramatic as always" I replied, walking a few steps in front of him.

"I'm not dramatic!"

"What ever you say" I smirked as I turned around. Reece's face was pulled into a frown as if he was contemplating the idea of him being dramatic, which he is!

"Reece, where are the toilets?"

"Why?"

"Because I wanna make out in one" I replied, sarcastically.

"That's not very classy Chloe" he teased, acting like a School teacher.

"I mean to piss"

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say" he smirked, throwing my own words back at me.

"I'll wait here" Reece said to me, leaning against the concrete wall.

I looked around, Reece was so oblivious to the attention he was getting from all of the girls. Some had come with boys, probably on dates and were checking him out. Safe to say if looks could kill I'd be 6 feet under. They were looking at me as if they were thinking of ways to kill me.

"Alright" I grinned, leaning over to peck him on the lips only to be grabbed by the back of my head as he smashed our lips together. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I teasingly denied him.

I tried not to gasp as his hand made its way to my bum but when he squeezed it that was the final straw. Reece put his tongue in my mouth and I sighed happily as I sucked on his lip.

Pulling away before I started taking his clothes of I gave him a peck and grinned as I moved my head back.

"I love you"

"Love you to" I smiled walking of to the toilets.

Looking up to see which door had the girls symbol I started making my way to the left only to be pulled into a dark corner.

I tried to scream but the person had their hand over my mouth which will probably leave bruises judging by how hard their pressing into my cheek.

"It's not nice watching the girl you love kiss someone else"

Sorry its short but that was a good place to stop at :)
Who do you think it is? ;)