TBBUP&M 9 ~ "Are you homophobic?"

Six days have passed... tomorrow I'm going to have to tell André my decision... I still haven't made my mind up. Everything's a mess. Me and Reece have just... drifted of. I guess its my fault, I keep dazing of, I don't talk to him much. I can't help it, every time I look at him I think of André killing his Mom. It hurts so much but I'll gladly take all of the pain if it means everyone else will be safe. 

"Chloe" his voice shook me out of my thoughts. I might never hear him say my name that softly ever again, after tomorrow, all because of that son of a b*tch. Why can't he just stay out of our life? Why can't he just leave us alone? I can't believe I'm saying this but his worse than Ashton. At least Ashton has moved on, at least his not threatening me, if only André could do that. "Chloe?!"

"Hu?" Looking up I noticed Reece's impatient face. His eyes held confusion and worry. 

"I was talking to you and then you dazed of" he muttered, sighing angrily. 

"I'm sorry, I've just got a lot on my mind" I placed my hand on Reece's but as soon as my skin made contact with his he pulled away, making me flinch. 

"Were meant to be in a f*ucking relationship Chloe. Your meant to tell me what's wrong, I'm not a physic, I can't guess" with ever word that came out of his mouth his voice got louder. "I don't know what's going on with you Chloe, talk to me when your ready to tell me" and with a shake of his head, I watched as he got up from the Sofa and walked through to the Kitchen. Ten seconds later I heard the door slam shut. 

My head fell in my hands... I can't do this anymore. Everything's a mess. I should have known that something like this is going to happen, I should have f*cking known. Nothing ever goes right, there's always something that will bring you down as soon as you feel like your complete, as soon as you feel happy with yourself and your life, something will always f*cking bring you down. 

You should have told him when you had the chance to. 

I was going to. If only I hadn't seen André that day, I could have told Reece. But I can't tell him now, there's three people's lives in danger, I can't be that selfish. I can't let anything happen to innocent people. I bet André's got people watching me right now. If I go to the Police Station, before I even make it inside my Parents will be dead, same with if I tell someone, I can't take that risk... can I?

Reece's P.O.V

 "You home right now?" I asked Val, walking through the cold streets of America. 

"Yeah bro, why? Is everything alright?" I would have smiled at the worried tone he used but I couldn't. 

"Chloe" one word and he knew what was going on. 

"The door's open so don't knock" Val, always the lazy one. I bet if someone could breath for him he would let them.  

"Alright man, see you in 5" 

I don't get what's up with her. She just seems so... different from the Chloe I met. Its like she's scared of something but what annoys the f*ck out of me is that she won't tell me. Even though this is my first relationship, I'm sure your not meant to keep a secret from the person you love. 

Just like I said, I made it to Val's house in five minutes. Opening the brown door I walked inside. 

"Val?" Taking of my shoes, I made my way into the Living room to see Val laid out on the Couch, staring intently at the TV screen.

"What you watt– Seriously Val?! Your watching Twilight?! I thought you hated that shit!" I spluttered, sitting on the one man couch. 

"Chloe got me hooked on it man!" he answered, pausing the Television. 

As soon as I heard her name I felt my chest tighten. Is this how its always going to be? Is our relationship ever going to be the same again? 

"Come on Reece, talk to your brother. What's been happening?"

"Well–"

"Wait, Let me get Ice-Cream" 

"Shut the the f*ck up Val" I laughed, smacking him around the head. Trust Val to get me to smile.

"Anyway carry on" ... "even though I am in the mood for Ice-Cream" he muttered

Ignoring what he said, I began telling him everything that's going on in the past week "She's just distanced herself from me. Its like she's scared of something but I don't know what and she won't tell me either. Every time anyone even talks to her or just looks at her she's in her own world. I don't get it, I just wish she'd  f*cking tell me what's going on. I hate seeing her like this man" 

"Just give her time, she'll probably tell you once she's made sense of whatever it is herself" 

"But—"

"Reece. She's a girl. You know how they are, they have to think about stuff, get everything sorted out in their heads and then they tell someone else. Just be patient and don't get annoyed by her dazing of, she probably needs you allot right now, just be there for her even if you don't know what's going on. Once she's ready she'll end up telling you everything that's bothering her." Val was always good at giving advice and I guess what he said makes sense. I should be there for her, I mean she's my girl. She'll tell me once she's understood everything herself. 

"Yeah, your right man" 

"When am I not?"

"Don't make me smack you" I warned him. 

"I'm your brother man, you wouldn't smack me" he laughed, turning the other way.

Leaning over, I grinned as he winced as my hand came into contact with the back of his head. Serves him right. 

"Are you homophobic?" Val suddenly asked, making me freeze. 

"Are you serious? Where the hell did that come from?"

"I read in a Newspaper the other day that this boy got beaten cause he was gay" Val answered, shaking his head. 

"Seriously? What sick cunts would do that? But no, I'm not homophobic, why the hell would I be? Its their choice, their life, they can do whatever they want" 

"Good man, wanna play?" He asked, nodding towards the controllers. I swear this boy gets weirder everyday. 

"Yeah alright then"

I need to just act normal and try not to get angry when Chloe dazes of, I need to be there for her. When she's ready she'll hopefully tell me what is troubling her but until then I just have to be there for her, I can't get angry at her and storm of. 

Everything will be alright. 

Hopefully. 

Early upload :o Like?
I guess its to make up for the last chapter! Drama's gonna begin now... I said that last time as well didn't I? Oh well. I wonder what Chloe is going to decide ;) What about Val's question? Pretty random. 

Favourite Quotes:
'Whatever happens, happens for the best.' — @XxTheDarkAngelxX
'She turned her Cant's into Cans and her Dreams into Plans.' — @sammyleighkk
'Listen, Smile, Agree and do whatever you were gonna do anyway.' — @Tacobell1010

What's your favourite song RIGHT NOW?