TBBUP&M 6 ~ "Because I know your lying Chloe."

"...Its just not fair. Just when I thought everything was going alright eh?" I sniffled, stroking Roe. 

He looked up at me with his big round eyes. Call me crazy but I felt as if he understood every word that came out of my mouth. His eyes were filled with pity and... longing. With a huff I got up from the sofa and made my way into the Kitchen with Roe trailing behind me, barking happily as he realised that I was going to get him food. 

Putting some Doggy treats in the blue bowl for him I walked back to the Couch and threw myself on top of it. Wrapping the blanket around me I clutched the cushion to my chest tightly and just stared at the blank TV screen. 

Shall I tell Reece about André? As soon as that thought came into my mind I shook my head. I can't tell him, he'll get angry and will probably go up to André. I can't let that happen. As good as Reece is at fighting André always has a advantage... a knife. If Reece took one and used it on him he'll end up in Jail. I can't do that to him. He can't get into trouble because of me. 

Too lost in my thoughts, I didn't hear the door opening and only realised that Reece was here when he waved his hand in front of my face. 

"What's wrong?" he asked, his eyebrows creasing with worry as he knelt down beside me. 

"Nothing, just dazed of" I replied with what I hope is a reassuring smile.

Judging by his expression I don't think he believed me but he thankfully  let it go. 

"Did you have a good day at work today?" I asked, hoping to change the subject. 

"Was alright. Put some of the guys in line"

"Reece, their only children!" I scowled, smacking him on the head lightly. 

"They still need to be put in line" he shrugged, getting up from the floor. 

With a small sad smile on my face I watched Reece pick my legs up from the couch and place them in his lap as he sat down oppsite me.

How long do I have with him before André messes it all up? 

"Have you ate?" Reece asked, leaning over to get the remote control. 

"Nope, do you fancy getting a take out today?"

"Your a girl, you should be cooking" he smirked. 

Narrowing my eyes at him, I put my leg up a little and then brought it back down, hitting him on his thigh with the heel of my foot. "That's sexist"

"Its true though" he shrugged, the smirk on his face letting me know that he was only saying this to wind me up.

"If you say anything like that again..."

"Then what?" Reece asked, stroking my bare legs. 

Shivering slightly from his touch, I closed my eyes for a second but then snapped them back open as I heard Reece chuckle. "I won't ever kiss you again" 

"No one can resist this" he smirked, looking down at his body, earning a scof from me. "But yeah, we'll order out, I'm in the mood for Pizza"

Nodding, I turned onto my side, making sure to kick him with my foot again. A yawn made its way out of my mouth as I looked at the TV... racing was on. Putting my arm under my head I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me. 

"Reece, no please don't!" I screamed, running after him but he didn't listen, he just kept walking away from me, towards André. 

With tears streaming down my cheeks, my hair a mess, I ran. I ran with everything I had. I need to stop him. I can't let this happen... but its too late, his already turning the corner. 

My legs slowed down a little as I tried to get my breath back. Picking my pace up again I ran towards the alley way.

My heart crumbled as I watched Reece walk up to André. Silent tears fell from my eyes as he picked André up by his shirt and slammed him into the brick wall. My eyes shut tightly as I watched André punch Reece. 

"Ah fuck" 

Opening my eyes a scream left my mouth as I watched Reece fall to the ground holding his abdomen. I felt like my whole world collapsed as I watched him fight to keep his eyes open. 

Everything happened in slow motion. 

With a smirk, André picked the knife up and stabbed Reece again, twisting the knife inside him and then he was gone. He ran. 

My knees buckled underneath me as I tried walking over to Reece. With one last look at me I know he was gone. His rapid breathing stopped altogether. His green eyes closed. His chest went still. 

Reece's P.O.V:

Picking Chloe up I placed her on my lap, trying to get her to wake up. "Chloe?" 

Her reply was a whimper, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Chloe wake up baby. Its only a dream. Chloe." I panicked, shaking her slightly. My expression turned to worry as I watched her open her eyes, frantically looking around the room. 

"How? What?" she mumbled, confused, placing her soft hand on my cheek. 

"Shh, I'm here. It was only a dream" I replied, moving her hair away from her forehead. "What happened?" 

"Just a bad dream" she mumbled, attempting to get up but I tightened my arms around her.

I'm not going to let her go until she tells me what's wrong. I know there's something up with her. She's always distracted, always gets lost in her thoughts. Something's happened to make her like this. 

"Chloe, I'm not stupid. I know something's up with you. Just tell me baby" I growled, looking down at her panicked face. 

"I said its nothing Reece" she snapped "It was just a bad dream, everyone has those" 

"But I know its more than that. There's something your not telling me." A spark of anger went through me as she got up from my arms. 

"I've told you its nothing! Why can't you just let it go?!" she screamed, throwing her hands up in frustration. 

"Because I know your lying Chloe." 

"Whatever Reece" she mumbled, walking away. 

Gritting my teeth together, I kicked the coffee table and watched as it fell to the ground, the mug smashing on the floorboards.

Why can't she just fu*king tell me?! I hate seeing her like this. Doesn't she fu*king trust me enough? 

Grabbing my jacket from the hanger, I punched the kitchen wall in anger. I need to let it out before I do something stupid.

Ignoring the pain in my knuckles I opened the door and made my way to the one place I know will help me calm down. The Ring. 

If she doesn't want to tell me, fine. She can do whatever the fu*k she wants to. 

Like? :)
Their first fight.... ooh ;)

-RIP Maisie Baxter.  Didn't know you personally but I have read some things posted about you by your friends. You had an amazing voice! A year today. Hope your happy in heaven <3 If anyone ever has thoughts about suicide please talk to someone! You can inbox me if you want, always here!-