TBBUP&M 10 ~ "What you gonna choose Chloe?"

GUESS WHOSE BACK? I know I said I was going to delete this but then I forgot and I got real busy so today in 2 weeks I came on and I'm like 'Why should I stop writing just because SOME people don't like this book and my ideas and how I portray the characters? The few people who do like this I'm writing it for you guys and myself because at the end of the day I have ideas for this book and I like writing it so if you don't like it SUCK MY BALLS [sorry had to be said]. No ones forcing you to read it! so yeah. 

Anyway on with the story:

Chloe's P.O.V:

"So I take it you've made your decision. What you gonna choose Chloe?" André asked, smirking.

My bottom lip trembled as tears rolled down my cheeks "I'll break up with Reece as long as you leave everybody alone." 

"Good choice" André smirked, not commenting on the last part.

"Your sick do you know that?" I spat out as he took a step close to me. 

"Tut tut Chloe" André grinned, touching my bare arm "That's not a good thing to say to your boyfriend now is it?" 

My eyes widened at that. I'm André's now. I'm his girlfriend. Reece will hurt when he hears this. But he'll get over it. Whereas the death of his Parents... not so much. 

"He'll find out one day" I snarled, moving away from him

"No he won't. No one apart from you and me know and you certainly won't tell him... will you?" André words were laced with amusement but his eyes were threatening. His threatening me. His reminding me of the deal. "Will you Chloe?" 

My eyes widened as he stepped closer to me and backed me into the wall. His hand gripped my wrist tightly, making a whimper escape my mouth. "No" I sighed, defeated. 

"Good girl" and with that his face inched closer to me, I watched helpless as his lips touched mine. Seconds later my brain got into gear, I need to push him of me but he knew what was going through my head. Before I could knee him he placed his body in between my legs, firmly holding me in place. 

As he moved closer to me, trying to kiss me again, I turned my head so instead he kissed my cheek. "Stop fighting it Chloe" André snarled, angrily and with that he grabbed hold of my face and forcefully smashed our lips together but I refused to move mine. I'm not going to kiss him, not by choice anyway. 

"You better be willing to do more than that the next time I see you. Now go break up with Reece, I'm going to wait for you outside and take this with you." Looking down at his hand I realised that it was a small microphone thing. 

"What's that? Why do I need it?"

"I'm sorry Chloe but I can't trust you. I mean I will learn to but this - your gonna wear it. I will be able to hear everything you say." and with that he put it on my shirt. "Your jacket will hide it" he grinned, placing a kiss to my forehead which I flinched away from. 

Reece's P.O.V: 

Be there for her. Don't get angry. She'll tell you when she's ready. I kept repeating those words in my head as I opened the door to our apartment. 

"Chloe?" no answer. Maybe she's asleep. 

Hanging my jacket on the coat hanger I made my way into the Living room to see Chloe curled up in a ball on the Couch with tears streaming down her face. "Chloe?" 

She must be having a nightmare. Quickly, I kneeled down beside her and cupped her face in my hands. It hurts seeing her like this. Broken. Vulnerable. "Chloe baby wake up" No answer.

Leaning forward I pressed my lips to hers in hope to wake her up. I pulled back just as a gasp escaped her mouth. "An— Reece" she seemed confused... what was she going to say first? Was it someone's name? Reece, stop jumping to conclusions. 

With a shake of my head to get rid of my thoughts I replied "Yeah Princess its me, shh stop crying"

Sitting on the Couch I picked Chloe up and placed her in my lap. Putting my head into her hair I breathed in her scent. Strawberries. It smelled sweet, just like her. 

"I love you" she mumbled, absentmindedly tracing shapes on my chest. Those three words filled me with hope, maybe we'll get over this, I mean every relationship goes through a rough patch.  

"I love you too" 

Yes, I'm aware its short but I'm getting into writing again so the next part will hopefully be longer. Thank you for reading, please tell me what you think. 

P.S Chloe's point at the start is her dreaming :)