TBBUP&M 3 ~ "Princess, how exactly is my arm going to fit in there?"

"It's not nice watching the girl you love kiss someone else" the voice sounded familiar but I couldn't place it. "I'll be back Chloe, you will feel the pain I felt and still feel even if its the last thing that I do" and with that the hand on my mouth disappeared as did the body that had me pinned to the wall. 

Breathing heavily, I wiped the tears of my cheek using the back of my hand. 

I stepped out of the dark corner and with wobbly legs I made my way to the Toilets. A gasp escaped my mouth as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Hand marks were already forming on my cheeks but then again I do have very sensitive skin. Mascara was running down my cheeks and my hair looked like I'd been dragged through a Forest. 

Not wanting Reece to see me like this and to ever know of this incident, I quickly washed my face until the mascara marks were no longer visible and retied my hair into a high ponytail. I don't have any foundation on me so I can't do anything about the marks but with a bit of luck he probably won't see them. 

Forgetting about my need to go to the Toilet, I walked out and made my way to where Reece said he would be standing. 

"You alright?" he asked as soon as I got near him

Am I that bad of a actor? 

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked him, pulling my lips up into a forced smile to make it more believable. 

"Because you look like you've been crying" he answered with narrowed eyes.

"I poked myself in the eye" I replied with a shrug of my shoulders. "Can we go on that ride?"

Reece's P.O.V

Looking at Chloe as we made our way home I knew there was something of about her. She was staring ahead, lost in her own world. Something happened when she went to the Toilets because she was fine before that. 

Whoever made my girl cry was going to pay. 

"Chloe" I waved my hand in front of her face, nothing. She didn't even blink. I flicked her ear, she normally would have 'punched' me but still nothing. 

Deciding to try another approach, I tilted my head a little to the side and joined our lips together. She didn't kiss me back so I pressed my lips against hers a little harder than before. Moving both my hands to the back of her bum I pushed her forward so our bodies were flushed together. As she let out a gasp I stuck my tongue into her mouth. 

Exactly four seconds later she came out of her shocked state and kissed me back, harder than I was kissing her. 

Reluctantly letting go I held her face in my hand "You alright babe?" I asked, placing a kiss on her nose. 

"Yeah" she whispered, pushing my head forward so our lips joined together again. 

There is the Chloe I know and love.

"You gonna open the door?" I smirked, pulling away from her. 

"You have the keys" she stated

"Erm no I don't, you had them"

"After locking the door, I posted my keys through the letterbox because I thought you had yours"

"Well I left mine in the Kitchen because I saw your keys in your hand"

"So were basically locked out" Chloe sighed, biting her lip "Unless... you put your arm through the letterbox an—"

"Princess, how exactly is my arm going to fit in there?"

"Good point, your going to have to climb through the window"

"These big boys won't fit so I'll get stuck" I said, pointing to my muscles with a wink. 

I watched as Chloe looked at me and then at the window and then back at me. She kept doing this and then sighed "Okay, I'll go but if I fall you better catch me"

"Always Princess" 

She gave me a little smile and I crouched down so she could stand on my shoulders. 

"Put one foot on the window sill" I instructed her "and now put your hand on top of the window. Now put your left hand there" After a little encouragement, she was finally standing on the window.

To make it a little safe I was holding both her legs tightly as knowing how clumsy Chloe is she'd probably end up falling backwards. 

"I got it" she shouted, putting her head through the window. 

I winced as she hit my face with her foot. "Princess, not the face. Its too handsome!" 

"Keep dreaming Reece" 

With a huff, I helped her by pushing her legs through the window. 

"Are you alright?" I shouted as I heard a crash

"Yeah, just dropped all of the Pans" 

With a laugh I made my way to the front door. 

"You wanna watch a movie?" Chloe asked as we sat down on the sofa.

"As long as its no chick flick" I answered 

I watched as Chloe rolled her bottom lip into her mouth and lines appeared on her forehead as she pulled her eyebrows together. Her thinking face is on and I know exactly what she's going to say.

5

4

3

2

1

"I don't know any movies other than chick flicks"

"Well your in luck then" I grinned "Your sexy boyfriend knows allot of movies" 

"I don't see him anywhere" Chloe winked, looking around.

"I'll get you back"

"Can't wait"

"Were watching The Possession" I smirked

"Reece? Please tell me your joking"

"I'm joking"

"Thank god!" she grinned, walking over to the TV

"But then I'd be lying" I chuckled, softly pushing her away so she fell onto the sofa. 

Unknown's P.O.V

Grabbing the scissors from the draw, I picked up the picture of Chloe and Reece watching TV. It was a little blurry as it was took through the window but my girl still looked beautiful as ever. 

I put my hand through the scissors and cut the picture in half and grinned as I watched Reece fall to the ground, where he belongs. 

"Don't worry, I will get you baby girl" 

Like? (: