Intro

Characters:

Kim Seokjin
16
1,71 cm
Son of Aphrodite

Seokjin has been the only born for Aphrodite - the goddess of beauty, love, desire, and pleasure. The male has been spoiled by the female herself since the only born is the goddesses most loved person in the whole universe. Seokjin is the most beautiful soon-to-be god in Olympus.

Jeon Jungkook
19
1,83 cm
Oldest son of Ares

Jungkook is the oldest son of Ares - god of courage, war, bloodshed, and violence. He wasn't the only born, having a younger brother too. Ares was aggressive and violent, that ended for the future god to have anger issues. He will take his father's place soon as he is the eldest of the two. One of the strongest gods.

Min Yoongi
20
1,79 cm
Son of Hades

The only son of Hades - King of the underworld and the dead. God of wealth. And Persephone - Queen of the Underworld
Goddess of death, life, grain, and destruction. The male has been helping his father for a long time in the Underworld. When he turns 21, he will be taking his father's place and ruling over the Underworld and becoming the god of wealth, with trying to find a partner for the next Queen or King that will rule by his side.

Park Jimin
18
1,76 cm
Son of Dionysus

The only son of Dionysus - God of wine, fruitfulness, parties, festivals, madness, chaos, drunkenness, vegetation, ecstasy, and the theater. The next god for his father's place is really laid back and all up for adventures. But the male does need some maturing.

Kim Taehyung
18
1,80 cm
Son of Zeus

Taehyung is the oldest of his nine brothers, being the oldest son of Zeus - King of the gods, ruler of Mount Olympus, and god of the sky, weather, thunder, lightning, law, order, and justice. Being the oldest means having the most responsibilities in the household. The handsome male is already preparing himself to take his father's honor.

Jung Hoseok
19
1,79 cm
Son of Apollo

The oldest son of Apollo - God of music, arts, knowledge, healing, plague, prophecy, poetry, manly beauty, and archery. Apollo has over 7 sons and two daughters. The big Greek family is very well known for not only their family number, but and for their love for archery and arts. Hoseok is the second oldest of the kids, but since the oldest is the daughter, she was chosen to take their unknown mother's place.

Kim Namjoon
20
1,85 cm
Son of Athena

The only son of Athena - Goddess of reason, wisdom, intelligence, skill, peace, warfare, battle strategy, and handicrafts. The only born is a really intelligent and wise male. The young god making his mother very proud and happy with his work, had delayed the ceremony for his birthday, as the ceremony had to happen two more months later on his birthday.

Warnings:

-Mature themes, language

-Alcohol

-Abuse, blood

-Angst, heart brake

-Suicide, self-hatred, depression

-Non-consensual themes

Intro:

"I love you so much" Jin said as tears fell down his eyes, as he saw his lover, the person that he made a deathly promise with, the person he always knew was the one, walking away in steady steps

It hurt so much, seeing the person you love so much just walk away from you.

Was he not enough? Was he not enough for the cold heart of his lover that he tried to warm up? Well, looks like it was not..

How will he live on? His heart has been shattered into billions of pieces the moment his lover said those words.

The words that he will never forget.

The words that he will always remind him of the slow moment.

Of the moment that looked like it would stop the second you let go.

That's what he's afraid of...

The Greeks made this thing.

While intercourse, when two people that will never let go of one an other, make a promise that they secure with their love.

Him and I made an accidental promise.

And what happens when one of the people breaks the promise?

What happens when one's love is gone?

One of them die

And it's the stupid one that is too weak to let go