12

Life just couldn't get any worse, could it. The test was everything the older could think of. But did he want this? No, not even a little bit. None of this was slightly planed, the male was so shocked that he didn't come out of the bathroom for 3 hours. He cried and cried, asking why was it for him, but then again hating the fact that he was still 16. But if he got an abortion, would people judge him? But he can't. He's a male and...

He made a promise, if the baby dies so does he. There is no turning back. This is so unfair. He just wanted everything to stop. He didn't want this baby, he never did, he was just 16 for god sake. A minor still who can't even be qualified for this. But the male at the same time doesn't get it. From who? But he does have an idea of who it might be. It's like they didn't make love, it's not like they never kissed or had any sensual moments. It's not like they haven't talked about their future. But he didn't want a baby right now. He can't. He's fucking 16!

Just as he was about to break down even more, a knock was heard and a soft voice spoke. "Honey, is everything alright? You haven't answered me for 5 times" oh no, please no. He gulped as he wiped his eyes and wobbly stood up before opening his mouth. "No, no, everything is fine.." he said, he felt how raspy his voice was and how was he panicking on the inside. "Oh, okay then, but come down, your food is ready." The woman said as the male sighed. He didn't want anything, he didn't want to eat, he didn't want to drink, he didn't want to stand up. He heard as his mother sighed too. "Don't worry honey, even if you do some stupid things, remember that it won't stop me from loving you." His mother said as he could finally hear as her footsteps went away. He breathed in and out, but now thinking, what will he do. He has a baby in his stomach. A baby. A future god to goddess of Aphrodite's son and...

Ares's son. Oh god. How will Jungkook handle the news? He's now scared for his own life. May he add, that he is still a minor, not an adult who can take care of himself. But if he aborts it, it's like he's digging his own grave. There is no chance of his survival if the baby dies. The baby dies, so does him. Ha absolutely hates this fact. This thing has been created for the gods to never forget their child until they're 18. He hates it. But then, he remembered. The food. He can't let anyone know, not even Jimin. If they find out, they're going to dissolve him. He will not be seen as Aphrodite's son again. He will be forgotten.

"Seokjin?" The male opened his eyes as he heard someone call him behind the door. He didn't know who's voice was it, he couldn't recognize it. At this moment of life, he had never felt this disappointed and vulnerable in his life. He didn't get up, he didn't move a muscle, he didn't take a breath and he didn't even blink. He was like turned to stone, as his eyes were still watery, his cheeks stained with salty liquid and his lips were chopped and dry. He didn't know why he didn't get up, he was tired, he was shocked, he was angry.

"Seokjin, it's me, Jungkook, please open the door.." now the male was familiar with the deep voice. He came? Does he know? Seokjin thought as he stayed in place. He heard the door unlocking and it slightly opening slowly. He came? That's when he finally saw the face of his lover. Be wanted to cry at the moment as the older looked at him and just stood there, looking at him. No, no no no no nonononono. He wanted it all to go back, he didn't want it to be like this. That's when Jungkook was about to drop to his knees but his eyes caught something on the table. Oh no..

Jungkook stepped forward as Seokjin clinged to his leg, using all of his left energy to try and stop him. "Seokjin.." no, this can't be happening.

That's when the male took a little white thing from the sink and looked at it as Seokjin tried to fight him for it, trying to stand up with the little power he had, crying his eyes out as he didn't think this through. He didn't mean for the man to see it. He should have thrown it away, he should have thrown it away. "No! No, don't look at it, please! Please, I'm begging you!" That's when the younger tried to stand up as he finally was on his two legs, trying to not feel dizzy and to get the test back. No, this can't be happening. That's when he realised, that he was too late as Jungkook pushed him away, making the male stumble and fall. He was sobbing, his eyes even more red, his breathing hitched and his lips twitched.

"Jungkook... please.." the male said as the other just looked at him. The older turned around and started walking. " I love you so much" Jin said as tears fell down his eyes, as he saw his lover, the person that he made a deathly promise with, the person he always knew was the one, walking away in steady steps

It hurt so much, seeing the person you love so much just walk away from you.

Was he not enough? Was he not enough for the cold heart of his lover that he tried to warm up? Well, looks like it was not..

How will he live on? His heart has been shattered into billions of pieces the moment his lover said those words.

The words that he will never forget.

The words that he will always remind him of the slow moment.

Of the moment that looked like it would stop the second you let go.

That's what he's afraid of...

The Greeks made this thing.

While intercourse, when two people that will never let go of one an other, make a promise that they secure with their love.

Him and I made an accidental promise.

And what happens when one of the people breaks the promise?

What happens when one's love is gone?

One of them die

And it's the stupid one that is too weak to let go