06

That night went on like a flash. It passed like a minute, one minute that was more like just 59 seconds, or in his memories, more like 5 seconds. All he thought now was just dark. Everything has gone by so fast, so quick, like an event that didn't matter. But it did.

Taehyung was looking through the balcony at night, right at 4 am in the morning. He could see the sun slightly coming up, with a glass of some kind of alcohol in his hand as he almost drank the whole bottle. Taehyung always was good at holding his liquor. It was no surprise. The night sky was so beautiful, so dark and mysterious and at the side of the sight was a slight yellow color, it was relaxing. But Taehyung's mind was elsewhere.

What had happened yesterday? It was a secret, but would you believe it? No, he did want to do that, but not in these conditions. But what happened? Well, saying it straight away, we had anal. Yes, it was a mistake. Him whispering someone's name after that as we laid down.

Taehyung actually didn't know what to do. He was, surprised. How come he said his name? Like, it didn't make any sense. He slept with Seokjin, so Taehyung thinks that the younger will think about his feelings as he always does. No, his angel can't have something with that monster. He was a real monster, as of what he did. The chaos that happened that day, the disaster that he caused, it was his fault. Even though, nothing is anyone's fault, but he was definitely at fault for what he had done.

Just as he was about to take another sip of his beverage, a soft and deeper voice then usual echoed through the balcony. Taehyung turned around and saw the most beautiful person he ever has seen. The taller smiled as the younger walked to him. Taehyung wrapped him in a hug as the sleeping beauty fell to his arms. They hugged for some while, as the shorter almost fell asleep again.

"Hey, what you doing up so early?" The older whispered, as he kissed Seokjin's head. "Mmm.. didn't see you.. "  the smaller whispered, it wasn't even that audible, but Taehyung heard everything "Hey, how about let's go back to bed, hm? And then when can take a shower" The smaller only nodded as they went back in.

Jungkook could feel anger spilling out of him. "What do you mean you don't know?!" The maids shivered in fear. "We're so sorry, young god, but we don't know where Master Taehyung and Prince Seokjin went last night" one of them said. Jungkook eyed the maid before coming up to her "Then go find them." He said strictly, making almost all the women have trauma.

After that, the maids scattered around. Jungkook was furious. Kim Taehyung took his lover, gave him alcohol, and we could say slept with him. He swears that if he did sleep with him, he was actually going to bury him alive. Jungkook hated Taehyung's relationship with his lover. Even though Seokjin would say that they're just best friends, he knew that Taehyung wanted to be more then friends.

As water ran down his body, the numb feeling in his back and the unpleasant sensation in his mouth were mixed together with guilty and confusing thoughts. That was what Seokjin was feeling right now. Confusion. Guilt. Stress. All of them mixed together, like a circle of nothingness. He didn't remember what happened, all he remembered was the kiss and Taehyung pulling him inside, he didn't remember anything after that.

He was embarrassed because of that, he doesn't remember what happened. All he remembered was relaxation and pleasure, after that, warmth, and at the end, coldness. That's all he remembered.

The intoxicating feeling, he wanted more of it. He wanted more. The pleasure and pain mixing together as a drug that he never got enough off. The feeling, the touch, the passion, it felt so unreal. The lust acting up, being greedy and wanting more and more. His mind foggy from the addicting cologne of someone. And the small guilt in his heart was such an arousal. Oh god, he never felt this kind of Euphoria.

Euphoria. What his lover would say to him. That he felt Euphoria.

Was he wrong for liking the feeling?

No                                

No               

No

He swears, his mind was playing tricks on him.

"Young god, their in Mrs. Eurynomes room" one of the maids said to the taller. Jungkook walked angrily off to the room. As he was right next to the doors of the room, he pushed them open and there he saw Taehyung laying down with a book in his hands as his eyes looked up at him. "What are you doing here, Jungkook?" Taehyung annoyingly asked as he stood up. "Well, you see, you have something that is really important to me" Jungkook tried to stay as calm as possible, even though he wanted to beat the shit out of the bastard in front of him.

"Oh, really?" Taehyung said, calmly, unlike the other that was barring knives in him with his eyes. "Stop playing, Taehyung, we all know that Seokjin is here" Jungkook said. Taehyung raised his eyebrow. "What does he have to do with you?" That's when the bathroom door opened and there was the god of beauty, all clean and beautiful as ever.

"Well, perfect timing" Jungkook said as he softly took Seokjin's hand, whispering something to him. "Much pleasure talking to you, Taehyung, but duties are calling me, fair well" just as the male wanted to tell something, the door shut close. That left Taehyung's room empty and silent, and made the only male in the room sigh and sit down while thinking about the consequences.

But can you blame him? He really does love the prince and would love to kiss him even more, to love him, to take care of him, to feel his touch. He really does want that. But he might think that the prince already has someone.

He was too late.

_________________________________________

A/N: Helloo, an update.

Sorry my updates are more rare now, but yeah.

How's the story coming along?