07

Just as Jungkook and Seokjin got out of the palace, the older pushed Seokjin on the car, trapping him as he held both of his wrists, Jungkook's eyes filled with rage as Seokjin's were filled with absolute fear. "You whore" Jungkook roared at him as the other only gulped as he felt as tears trickled down his cheeks. Then Jungkook opened the door to the passenger seat as he pushed Seokjin in it and closed the door and went to the driver's seat.

Seokjin was so confused and hurt. Whore. Was he a whore? He didn't even know what happened. Only thing he remembered was waking up. All night was blank. God, he didn't know what happened. He was stunned. He felt like crying. What is Jungkook going to do? He didn't know, what he did wrong. Well, he did know, that he and Taehyung did something, but god, he didn't remember. Anything. He was zoned out as he remembered something. As he was lost in his thoughts, he didn't hear Jungkook's angry words, just as Jungkook asked him a question, he didn't answer that's what made the older even more mad, so he doubled the speed and then drove as fast as he could.

As he got to the Underworld, he drove next to his dad's bought lands and right in the parking garage. While Seokjin was still in deep thoughts. Jungkook got even more pissed and got out of the car, as he went to Seokjin's side, opened the door and pulled the boy up. He wasn't gentle at all and that made Seokjin come back from his mind. Jungkook had a strong and bone breaking grip on the smaller, Seokjin could say that he knew that his wrists were gonna be all bruised.

Jungkook was pulling Jin inside his mansion that he called home and pulled him to the living room, where he pushed him on the ground. There was a huge thud that was made by it, Seokjin looked up at Jungkook "What slut? Don't like it?" The older said as he went to the younger and knelt down. "You filthy whore" that's when Jungkook punched Seokjin in the stomach. Making the smaller cough. Jungkook stood up, looking down as if his lover was as pathetic as a rock.

He kicked the other's stomach with his foot, that may he add, was settled in a shoe. "Fuck, you liked what Taehyung did to you, huh?" The older said as he kicked him even harder now. Making the other almost stop breathing. Seokjin had tears in his eyes. Why was he being treated like that? He didn't know. Jungkook was punching him, kicking him. His lover was beating him up. And the worst part was, that he didn't know why. He could feel blood coming out of his mouth, he could feel his lungs giving up. He could feel his stomach bleeding.

"God, you are useless. You are worthless. Your mother definitely regrets not having an abortion." All that Jungkook thought about was hurting Seokjin, his lover. Taking his anger out on his lover. His mind was clouded with so much anger that he didn't even think twice when he kicked Seokjin right in his chest. That making the younger give out, his head falling to the ground, blood spilling out of his mouth and stomach. Jungkook looked at the other, panting as his fists clenched, not even thinking that something was wrong, until he spotted something wrong, something strange.

Unlike how he was minutes ago, Seokjin's limp body wasn't heaving up and down. That's when his mind was brought back to life, his eyes open wide as he feel on his knees.

He can't breath, everything is blank. His lungs feeling like they were burning, his wrists and stomach feeling like they were torn apart. Yes, he may be weak and fragile, but how can he not be like that? Why can't he stand up for himself? Well, while his thoughts were actually killing him, he was ignoring the fact.

No, he can't. His body probably is ruined. Oh god, now nobody will love him. The boy was feeling weird. Like he was somewhere, but it didn't feel any kind of fear or maybe he was lost. May he say, he didn't remember anything. He wanted to go nowhere, well because he didn't know where he was supposed to go. He didn't remember a lot. Maybe, that was for the best.

"Have you realised what harm you made?!" Jungkook's father shouted at his son, while the other was looking down at the floor. "You know what this whole thing can do, right?" His father's voice was filled with rage. Just then, the door opened and there was a doctor with a nurse by his side. The doctor sat down in his office chair as he looked at the two. "His mother already knows the news, but I think you two might wanna hear about it. So his state is vulnerable, but everything is okay for now. Looks like for some reason, he can't breath properly. But everything is going pretty well. " Ares looked at the doctor with relief. "Really glad to know, that everything is going fine." The god said as Jungkook looked up at the doctor. The male looked back at the soon-to-be god "one question, Mr. Jeon, when was Mr. Kim last been?" Jungkook was pretty surprised by the question, but answered none the less. "He was at the royal party that happened in Zeus's palace." The doctor nodded. "Well, did he drink any alcohol or something?" Jungkook was pretty suspicious now, as he indeed saw how the young prince was downing shots after shots.

"Yes, he did" the youngest answered. The doctor nodded. "Well, you see, I heard that someone has spiked the drinks there. A lot of people have said that when they got drunk they either started to hallucinate or can't remember anything, and a lot have said that they started to have a really big arousal at the time. So that might be an issue." The doctor paused "Hope you didn't drink anything" then he finished. The younger opened his mouth "I didn't." He said as his mind now was actually thinking of what might have happened, but he needs to ask Taehyung for the answer.

"What?!" Taehyung shouted as he got the news from Jungkook, really confused. "Dude, did you drink?" The other typed in the messages as he was sitting down next to Seokjin's hospital room. "Yeah, I did. But I can handle alcohol." The other texted back. God, such an idiot. "No way I had hallucinated that" the other wrote again as Jungkook only looked at the text. "You totally hallucinated dude, maybe ya'll were just touching each other" the male typed as he looked at the closed door. He was so guilty of himself. How will Seokjin ever look at him? "Well I don't know, I don't remember anymore. Wait.."

Jungkook waited for ten minutes as he got a video. "We didn't fuck at all." And he tapped on the video, there was a view of the whole bedroom, and how Taehyung brought Jin in the room on the bed, undressed him and started kissing and making out. There were naked, but the two never did nothing. That was all. Oh god, how is he going to live on with such a stupid mistake?

_________________________________________
A/N: Update!!

Well, this one was kinda rushed.