11

Time does fly by fast. Not that it was an absolute bad thing, but may he say, he never thought it would be this fast.

"What are you thinking about?" A deep voice asked as Seokjin looked up to meet Jungkook's deep and dark eyes. He smiled "oh, nothing" he said as he became shy and looked in his lap. Right now the two were sitting under a tree in the forest that they usually went to. May Seokjin say, this forest was one special place for the both.

He felt Jungkook's hand glide on his stomach. Seokjin sighed in comfort from that. It was like a feather. Just then the older kissed the younger's forehead as they rested on the grass, the tree behind their backs as Seokjin breathed in the air. It was so fresh. That's when the smaller heard the taller speak. "Seokjin, are you okay?" He whispered. The other male laughed it off, being confused at the question "yes I am, don't worry, I'm the best I could ever be." Seokjin smiled as he looked up at Jungkook making the older smile too. That's when Jungkook finally leaned in to kiss the younger's lips, their lips falling in sink as they met.

Just then he froze. This feeling felt so good. Jungkook's lips on his, them in their forest, alone, without no one. This is what made Seokjin appreciate everything. The small little kisses, the touches, the whispers. He doesn't want to know how he would be without them, he can't imagine his world without Jungkook. He really can't. This person that he met have became such a big reason of his living and his life, he can't even tell. All he thinks about now is him, only him. This was such a big actual thing for the younger.

"Don't you want to go on a walk? I still remember how you would annoy me when I asked you to even stand up" the older laughed at his words. That's when Seokjin looked up at him and smiled softly. "Glad to know, you still remember." He whispered, which didn't get unnoticed by Jungkook. Just as he got pulled up from the ground to stand up, his face was met with the older's who was smiling wide. This really made Seokjin believe that love exists. His smile. The thing that the younger cherished the most.

"You smell weird" the taller laughed off as he sniffed the shirt of the smaller, making the other male giggle. "What do I smell like?" He asked jokingly. Jungkook lifted his eyes so that they could meet Seokjin's brown one's. "Like a mix" the older whispered, which made Seokjin's face frown "A... mix?"

Don't get the younger wrong, he does appreciate Jungkook, but that was weird. A mix? What does that mean?

"Yes, a mix, of both of us" the taller continued as he sniffed the smaller one more time, this time lowering down to his stomach. "This part smells the strongest." He said, which made Seokjin even more confused. A mix of them? Well, he guessed it was a strange mix of words. The younger chuckled as the taller started sniffing around his belly, making him ticklish. "Wait!" Seokjin said laughing as Jungkook lifted his shirt up and dove in the empty space.

This was making Seokjin have harder time containing his laughter. But when Jungkook removed his head from the space, he looked at Seokjin. This made the younger confused, did he do something wrong?

"What, is something wrong?" The smaller asked as he looked at the male who was staring at his belly frozen. What happened? That's when Jungkook looked up at the male and opened his mouth "Did you put on some weight?" He asked, which made Seokjin roll his eyes to the back of his head. "What if I did? What's going to happen if I did?" He asked, probably thinking Jungkook was going to leave a mean comment on his body. "No no, it's just, it's like there is something, but I don't know what" the older said, which made the younger confused at first, only for his eyes to widen as he comprehended what the male said.

God, why was he doing this? Right now Seokjin was in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet with his hands in his hair as he waited for a test's answer. The male was actually worried and terrified of the answer. But you all might be wondering, what kind of test was it? He guessed it was obvious. A pregnancy test. God, was it actually hard at first to know how to use it, while his hands were shaking as he was almost at the verge of tears. And now he was waiting, waiting for a test to tell him what has been happening to him. He feared the answer what so ever.

Think about it, a 16 year old pregnant? Aphrodite's son? No way in hell was it even slightly good. He was 16. A boy, not even an adult yet. Pregnant? Oh god, was it actually so scary.. he was scared and horrified for dear life. Who wouldn't?  Right now he felt as tears finally spilled out as he looked up at the test laying next to the sink. He slowly got up and closed his eyes. He felt his breath hitch at that. Was he dead? Was he fucked? Those were questions that needed to be answered no matter what. Just as he felt his hands touch the edge, he quickly ghosted his hand on the counter and took the test finally. He was scared to death. And it didn't help at the thought of what people may think of it.

Finally he was holding the test in his hand, almost slightly squeezing it. And now was finally the time for the result. He covered the answer with his other hand as he finally opened his eyes. At first it was so scary, now it felt more like a nightmare. That's when his hand started moving as he sighed for the last time. That when he saw a peek of a red line. One. He was a little relieved as he saw the line. Maybe, he wasn't actually pregnant and he should stop worrying and throw the test away. But no, when the male had something to do, he had to do it to the end. That's when he started to move his hand little by little, only to freeze, his world just stopping. He dropped the test as he himself dropped on the floor, only to hear the peace of plastic echoing in the bathroom as he finally realised that this, was real.

_________________________________________

A/N: So sorry for the very slow updates. It's just because I am actually writing new stories and having some actual I guess problems in my personal life, but anyway, how's the book?

Hope you're having a good night, day, morning, evening :))