01

Olympus

A place where it is to be known as the mountain of the great gods and goddesses.

Maybe, your attention would be stolen by a goddess that has so much power, or a god that is the strongest and the handsome of them all.

But would a love story catch your eye?

I don't know.

Well, if it does, how about we start from the very beginning

The beautiful beginning.

"Mother, I'm going out for a walk!" Seokjin shouted from the front entrance as he had his shoes already on. The voice echoed through the huge palace. His voice sounding like an angel and of course, the person called 'mother' answered the male. "Ok, darling, just be careful and have fun!" A feminine and angelic voice answered him and the male walked out of the huge building, going the same way as he always did.

Well, how about he introduces himself to you? I'm Kim Seokjin, the son of Aphrodite. That's almost all you have to know for now. As the male was walking down a small path that led to a place he always came to when wanting to be alone and have some time for himself. Alone time. Alone time is what Seokjin always loved as much as he loved his mother. That was just him. Alone time made him concentrate and think about his everyday life, even made him feel relaxed.

The place he was heading off to was one of his safe spots the he loved the most. He loved this spot so much, it was just perfect for him to relax and think things through. It had the perfect view off the trees surrounding him, the overgrown grass swaying when a slight wind would pass by and it would sway like the ocean waves, representing green waves. The sun making a circle around one area and the tree branches making it, so that no one would see, except one.

As soon as the male was there, he saw the same person he saw now over millions of times. The person, that talked to him and spent time with him. And to be honest, no one thought, that it would be him.

"Jungkook? Didn't you say that you won't make it today?" Seokjin asked as he stood right in the middle of the branches, seeing the other male turn his head around to look at the male, smiling. Seokjin's heart warmed up just by the moves of lips, his chest feeling like it would heat up at the wonderful moment. "Well, I finished my duties faster then expected, so I came" the male said. Oh, how it would be embarrassing to say that his voice just made Seokjin's ears dance. The male sitting right in the middle, having the sun make a circle around him, looking at Seokjin one more time before standing up.

Seokjin froze, but then quickly came back to reality as he saw the male walking towards him. Jungkook was now right in front of the boy, looking down at the future god of beauty. Seokjin's face reddened as Jungkook leaned in a little bit, booping their noses together then running off somewhere. Seokjin was frozen, still trying to process what happened. He didn't know what he felt at all. But as Jungkook came back, the other only giggled at the male.

"Seokjin, you're all red like a tomato" Jungkook said laughing at the frozen boy. But as soon as the other unfroze, he immediately started chasing the other, throwing his stuff in the circle as he chased the taller male. The both were laughing as they got to a familiar place that looked similar to where they always met up. Jungkook stopped there, trying to get his breath back as Seokjin stopped running too, but instead, plopped down on the older's back, making them both fall down on the soft grass.

"Still, I win since I made it easier for you" the male under said as Seokjin got up only to lay down next to the male "Yeah, okay, let's totally agree on that and just hide the fact that you're weak-" tickling fingers caught the younger off guard as he was now rolling over the grass, laughing as much as possible as the other was only smirking, having an evil expression on. But as soon as they stopped, silence took over.

Jungkook was looking down at the younger as the smaller was looking back at him. The both smiled as they felt like everything was complete. It was like heaven. Having the person you trust the most with you in a beautiful place, just the two of you, alone. They guessed, it was natural for them to feel like this. They thought, this was only a friendship, but it was more.

"I love this.." Seokjin whispered as he looked at the bright blue sky, having puffy clouds surround them. The taller shuffled a little in his position, only to feel the hot breath of the other on his neck. Seokjin gulped, feeling the change of weather next to his neck. "I love this too, so much." Jungkook whispered to the younger. Seokjin turned his head towards Jungkook, their eyes meeting. Brown and Black. Seokjin didn't know why, but he had this feeling to lean in, to see how it would be to.. have his lips touch other lips. They were like in a daze. In an unbreakable daze.

"Did you know that I love your eyes.? How they look at me and how they fallow me around?" Jungkook whispered again as he looked more into the brown honey eyes. Seokjin fluttered his eyelashes a little bit and then his attention went down to the other's lips, as well as taking a peek at his tattoos. The two were like in another world, like there was only them, in this place, alone. And they loved it. Jungkook started leaning in, little by little. The beauty's mind was dazed in hazy thoughts. The smaller started to lean in too. Making something that nobody thought would happen. A kiss.

A kiss of a new beginning.

_________________________________________

A/N: so, new book! I'm really excited to write this one, I just love stories like this! And well yeah, it's not namjin but it's jinkook.

Tell me your thoughts about this book already?